ZGemma H2S Sat box

Hi
I am looking at potentially upgrading my Openbox V8S to the above box however have heard that there are 'clone' boxes on the net and so I am looking for a bit of guidance as to best place to buy one at a decent price.

Budget of £100, to get a box that will allow me to record one channel whilst recording one or two other channels. Kodi or decent IPTV would be a bonus too!

Please PM me with details

Thanks
T

It depends if you want a pre-built image to get you up and running quickly or want to have to look around for one.

The Edision mini is nice box but is the same as the Zgemma H2S spec wise but has built in Wifi and bluetooth.

The Zgemma boxes on here have images coming out of your ears where as the Edison have none that I am aware of on here.

The Edision also is officially supported by Vix firmware where as the Zgemma boxes officially run OpenATV and other firmware officially.

Confused yet? Personally I would go for the Zgemma H2S for £80 every time with a £100 budget. £85 + usb stick £10 for arguments sake - £95... a new line?

I have just resubscribed to 12month line and can use that on up to 3 devices apparently. MGCamd
I had heard there are lots of issues with the ZGemma boxes and that they weren't officially supported, so could end up being bricked.
Will have a look at Edision boxes. Have just been looking at the VU+ 2 but that's more expensive, allows recording of 3 channels whilst watching another.... Technomate TM-5402 HD M3 Mk3 Super+ CI ETHERNET DVB-S/S2 on offer from £169 down to £89... How does that compare to the two mentioned above?
Does the Edision mini allow Kodi on it and for me to record other channels and what is the EPG like?

Hi,

Got a Zgemma H2S as there seems to be lots of support on setting up and any issues that may occur. Lots of positives reviews and got it for 80 pound.

Why do people do stuff to make me swear??
I don't know either, just happens.

There are those who say the H2s IS a clone, however, for me they are not, they are a box all on their own, best flashed with ATV as VIX were making no money, so they wouldn't officially support them, and did their best to stymie them - f*cking up my official, aupported SF8 in the process - Koonts, not that they care, they have my money.

Moved to the correcct section.

Zgemma box is good for me, bought mine from this forum & had no bad affects as of yet, support in this thread is amazeballs, im using Wooshbuild 5 & modded a few icons to my own preferance but cant be happier tbh. I got a V8S box for upstairs for the kids but probably gonna get another H.2S for the backroom! I would say you cant go wrong for the price & all you need to do is add a harddrive or usb & you set to go.

sent from the past using my Zx Spectrum

Back