Zgemma H2S stuck in boot mode...HELP

hi everyone, im hoping someone here can help. powered on my box and it wont do anything it just stays in boot with the red liight on the front. im not very tech minded so im not sure how to get it restarted. iv looked through the forum and tried to flash it but it wont even do that. help

This might help....
About half the time my H2S is powered up from cold (ie previously been unplugged or been put into deep standby and NOT just switched off by pressing the power on / off button) , it too just sits on boot with the red button.
I just press the white power button on the back to shut it down, count to 5, then press it again, and every time, without fail, the box then boots fine.
Why this works? No idea. It doesnt make sense, but, it does, so worth a punt.

And here

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-h-2s/85166-h2s-cannot-flash-images.html

---------- Post Merged at 05:09 PM ----------

Rusty MG. I'd an H2 box I'd fixed for a friend with exactly the same issue. Every time it was put into deep standby I had to do the same wirh the white button, (but two times) and it would then boot up. If I simply restarted it booted on its own every time.

Think it may have been a corrupted boot sector. I reflashed so many times. It would flash and work but would never reboot after a restart or a deep standby. After putting wooshbuild v4 on I got it to work using the white button method after shutting down to get it going again.

Back