Zgemma h2s stuck on boot even afte reflashing

But at the beginning you said it was a h2s? Oops now realise that you aren't the thread starter my bad

Last edited:
just seen an advert on flea bay for 22 bucks for repair of this box. is this correct. he says he will do it with lab top

just noticed as tried to flash again with vix. and the start of format there is fat 32 default which i have been doing, there is no fat 32 in the drop box. could that be the problem.

is the USB formatted with FAT32 or not?
the sentence above makes no sense:
there is fat 32 default which i have been doing, there is no fat 32 in the drop box

sorry what i mean is there is fat 32 but in bracket says default. sorry for confusion. the usb is formatted 32

yes, that's it, if you've been flashing using FAT32 and the box has no sound, it'll still have no sound no matter how you format the stick or what you flash to it.
Try openvix if you like but I think there's something wrong internally for it to be like this
and paying someone on ebay £22 won't fix the sound, if you message him and tell him you have all channels but no sound, the chances are he won't even reply, because he only supplies lines and that's not your trouble

Back