Zgemma h2s subs and audio description

dkicks81

Hi
Ive got a zgemma h2s and I'm having issues turning off the subtitles and audio description. I am running it with wooshbuild which was recently installed so don' know if that is the issue. The problem also occurs when you view normal bskyb channels rather than iptv. I think I've tried most things like buttons on the remote and searching the menus but still can't fix the problem.
Any advice
Thanks

Original poster dkicks81 must have a different issue as his is the satellite box not cable and the fix was for cable receivers.

Wooshbuild don't offer a newer download than version 5 for my model of box, does that mean I'm stuck with this audio description??
I went to wooshbuild downloads page and it says there is a basebuild of v7 for the h2 unless it is a misprintScreenshot from 2017-12-16 20:40:48.png

Thanks for you comments guys.
Ive taken a look and I think im using Wooshbuild 6 " Zgemma H.2S, H.2H (v1.3.6)" I onlyput this on last week having previously been on previously open tv which iis also when this issue started funny enough . I'll reflash again with 7 when I get a chance and hopefully it'll sort the issue.
Thanks

I'e updated to wooshbuild v7 and still getting the issue. Strange thing is, channels that are even on the bskyb provider list which is a feed from the dish and not iptv has audio description on it also. Any ideas ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'e updated to wooshbuild v7 and still getting the issue. Strange thing is, channels that are even on the bskyb provider list which is a feed from the dish and not iptv has audio description on it also. Any ideas ?

is it on all the sly channels.?

When I press the audio on remote this is what I see in the image I attached

Attachments

• 20171219_191205.jpg
    20171219_191205.jpg
    574.9 KB · Views: 150
This is doing my tits in. I cannot get rid of it. I've tried the above but I don't have a 2nd option so the narration is selected all the time!! No other option to select. I've also tried changing the language settings etc but still can't get rid of it. Please help

This is doing my tits in. I cannot get rid of it. I've tried the above but I don't have a 2nd option so the narration is selected all the time!! No other option to select. I've also tried changing the language settings etc but still can't get rid of it. Please help
Have you got the latest open atv 6.2

Back