zgemma H2S won't flash

hi guys still wont flash.
can you install wooshbuild any other way or can you go into the zgemma h2s box settings to flash the box.

I have the same problem guys. My h2s showes my usb drive but says no image on it.

I’ve downloaded the whoosh v7 build for h2s

And tried multiple usbs.

It’s got previous software on I can’t get shot off. Comes up skull and cross bones with pirate television when starting up.

Any ideas. Thanks

I'm having the same issue. I'm trying to reflash my h2 box but its not picking up the usb for some reason. ive tried 3 different ones all been fully formatted and still nothing. my heads falling off can anyone help. cheers

needs low level formating before full windows format, If you dont get the usb in the correct state the box wont read from it...many have had this problem & its been covered many times on here.. If prep'ing the usb isnt working buy a cheap 2gb/4gb pen drive just for flashing as new drives flash with less prep

So I do a low level format first then a full format with Windows. Does this need to be done with new usb sticks or just ones u have used before? Sorry I'm new to this. Thanks for ur help

with a new usb you should be ok to just give it a fat32 full format with windows then load your image of choice... old/used usb's generally need more prep: full not quick low level formated then a full not quick fat32 format with windows before loading your image of choice (formatting like this can take a long time on large capacity drives, this is the reason it is best to use a small capacity usb for flashing (2gb - 4gb is perfect for this purpose, use larger drives for media/storage)

with a new usb you should be ok to just give it a fat32 full format with windows then load your image of choice... old/used usb's generally need more prep: full not quick low level formated then a full not quick fat32 format with windows before loading your image of choice (formatting like this can take a long time on large capacity drives, this is the reason it is best to use a small capacity usb for flashing (2gb - 4gb is perfect for this purpose, use larger drives for media/storage)
Yes it was a new usb and I did a full format with Windows tried to flash the image and still nothing. Don' know what' going on.

have you tried to flash using the base nightly? there are a few members backup builds available that will be a huge help if your new to this stuff as most of the setup work has been done for you, think Ive seen a usb flashing guide on here somewhere

Did you download the tool from link in post 40 it tends to work when all else fails. Also I will ask the obvious you are unzipping the image file and copying just the folder it contains to usb aren't you and not the whole zip.

have you tried to flash using the base nightly? there are a few members backup builds available that will be a huge help if your new to this stuff as most of the setup work has been done for you, think Ive seen a usb flashing guide on here somewhere
No I am really new had openvix image on before but started to get the audio narrator on he movie channels and lost sound on a few so decided to reset it and do a new image but just can' seem to get it to read my usb. I might be doing somin wrong but like I say I'm new and not the best when it comes to this stuff

Did you download the tool from link in post 40 it tends to work when all else fails. Also I will ask the obvious you are unzipping the image file and copying just the folder it contains to usb aren't you and not the whole zip.
Just seen that link now will give it a go and hopefully will work. Thanks for all the replies.

Back