donhamza

Hi Guys.

I have a zgemma h3.2TC which was previously running ipabtv but just updated to the latest Grogbuild via Openwebif terminal after problems with ABM not updating channels correctly.

Everything is set up, (tuners, net ID, bouquets,skin) etc and I am able to receive FTA (for what is available)

My N line is in the format CWS=server.com *port* *user* *password* 01 02 03 etc. This is stored in the /usr/keys folder under the "newcamd.list" file.

I have enabled "mgcam1.38r1" from the softcam panel and pressed the green button to restart. rebooted the box but no channels are working - apart from FTA ofc. The server is running fine and box has a valid network connection as I am able to FTP, and other lines on a different box from the same server are running ok.

Can anybody help with this? apologies for my stupidity or if this has already been solved!

Thanks in advance

there is an mg_cfg file in the usr/keys folder. have reactivated cams and restarted receiver numerous times but no luck.

will see if a reflash does anything and let you guys know how i get on.

t.i.a

I only use proper images and no idea on those builds on openvix there are no folders within and one has to download softcams from plugins feed like 1.38 first,then add both files.

You said Nline,i wonder is that only a cccam use and need it elsewhere?

try the addaline plugin to see if entering your line via that works? I have used mgcamd on my h52tc with grogbuild freerange and that works.

Back