ZGemma h3.2tc

hbomber

Hi , I have the above box it has atv6.0, I have downloaded atv6.1 but it does not pick up and flash, Is there away to update to atv6.1? force the flash or is this box no good? I want to put grogbuild free range but need atv6.1 or I will have the issues with the sound. thanks

have you unzipped the downloaded flash files before putting them onto a formatted usb stick?

format the usb with FAT32 first, then try again

the Andy MC build is not for the H3.2tc, it's only available for the H1 and H2 as stated in the image thread

The feeds may no longer work but if you have a storage device already initialized try:

1. Flashing openATV: Blue button -> Flash online / local -> Green - now highlight the latest version of openATV and press the green button.
  2. It will ask if you want to backup your settings, this is advisable. The box will then download the openATV image.
  3. Once downloaded, Press OK to continue and select Option 1 to flash and start Wizard.

If you don't have OpenATV 6.1 downloads in flash online you can download it then ftp the zip file to media/hdd/images create the images folder if needed.

Then from box Blue button> flash online then local and choose the zip file and press green to flash.

The feeds may no longer work but if you have a storage device already initialized try:

If you don't have OpenATV 6.1 downloads in flash online you can download it then ftp the zip file to media/hdd/images create the images folder if needed.

Then from box Blue button> flash online then local and choose the zip file and press green to flash.
thanks worked a treat

Back