Zgemma H5.2TC adding Sat + Cable lines?

dwoz

Hi

Got a new H5.2TC up and running thanks to great help from Ste, cheers mate!
I've currently got my Sat line on the box and I'm just looking for some advice on how to add a Cable line as well?
I know when I add a new line it overwrites the existing line so just need to know how to put two on the box.
Thanks in advance.

Just add your cable line to your satellite line so it has 2 lines of text...

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60
CWS = *Sat Line Here* 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
CWS = *Cable Line Here* 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

I don't bother with CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60

I just put
Lines in with out so just
CWS = 4444 rrrr rrrr uuu 010203so on
CWS = wwww tttt hhhhh jjjj 01020304soon

Hi again, I've tried putting both lines in one newcamd.list file but only Sky works.
Both lines work individually one at a time but not together?
I did it as your examples above but no joy.....what am I doing wrong?
Should they be saved as a newcamd.list or something else?
Should I be using Oscam? If so how do I do that?

Try the cable line at the top then the sat below that's what I did and they both work

Have you made sure in the tuner settings you have the correct netid?

Thanks, tried it with Cable line first, no difference only sky working.
Cable was always working fine on FTA and all channels working with test VM line so tuner settings are all ok I think.
It's just when I try to put both lines in only the Sky line works.
Is there a setting in the tuners that I am missing that allows both lines to work - though surely FTA wouldn't work on cable if that was the case.
I must be doing something wrong.

Did you put the CWS KEEPALIVE part in the line? I know someone on here who I helped earlier today who didn't put this part in and it stopped their cable line from working.

Is dvb-c tuner enabled in service searching? Need to have area number set ie 0008 for notts. Then scan dvb-c in manual scan and autobouquets

Thanks, tried it with Cable line first, no difference only sky working.
Cable was always working fine on FTA and all channels working with test VM line so tuner settings are all ok I think.
It's just when I try to put both lines in only the Sky line works.
Is there a setting in the tuners that I am missing that allows both lines to work - though surely FTA wouldn't work on cable if that was the case.
I must be doing something wrong.
Can set preference to a or b think its in advanced tuner set up.

Hi Ste, no both the same from same supplier sent in newcamd.list files (CWS = *****) and I've manually created one new newcamd.list file with both lines in as your example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi coleygdp, I'll check when I get home but would this be a possibility as Cable is working fine and Sky is working fine if I put the individual lines on - there is only a problem when I put both lines on together, then only Sky works?

I had issues with a cable and sat line in one newcamd.list file on my h2h so I installed oscam and created an oscam.server file and it works a treat, on my h5.2tc I must admit I haven't bothered with sat and just run it as a twin cable box but still I have kept to oscam in case sat channels return

I had issues with a cable and sat line in one newcamd.list file on my h2h so I installed oscam and created an oscam.server file and it works a treat, on my h5.2tc I must admit I haven't bothered with sat and just run it as a twin cable box but still I have kept to oscam in case sat channels return
Hi grog68 - could you explain how I do that, sounds like it may be the way forward for me.

Back