Zgemma H5.2TC adding Sat + Cable lines?

If you want to install teamviewer on your computer I can jump on and take a look how it's all set up for you if you like?

Alright Mate. Provider says there live . Any way u can test them or anyone on here.Its virmin Ireland. Cheers again

Can I just ask, are these vm lines you've got defo for Ireland? as there aint that many to be had and my gut feeling is you have been given 2 uk lines

Can I just ask, are these vm lines you've got defo for Ireland? as there aint that many to be had and my gut feeling is you have been given 2 uk lines
I asked the same question the first day I got them.Test line worked fine . He said defo vm Ireland

All proper N lines and supposed to work . Sly one works on my h2s mate.
Try putting your lines in as follows

CWS = line one
CWS_ MULTI = line two

This is the was I have mine with sat and vm ireland line working on both my boxes mgcamd can be funny, also have you setup the cable tuner with correct net id in the tuner configuration?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Try putting your lines in as follows

CWS = line one
CWS_ MULTI = line two

This is the was I have mine with sat and vm ireland line working on both my boxes mgcamd can be funny, also have you setup the cable tuner with correct net id in the tuner configuration?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi mate

I wonder if you can help me, you sound like a proper whizz kid.

I have been running a h5.2tc with cable/sat inputs for nearly 12 months on wooshbuild. However I have recently purchased a new line due to the epg being particularly poor. I have installed the new line on filezilla and re-installed epg refresh and epg imported. However since then my box keeps crashing. I have tried to install the latest wooshbuild 7 without joy so have re-flashed now to ipab but can't get any subscription channels.
It appears there is no ccam or mcam and I can't seem to download the plugins.

Can you help??

Thanks

Back