ZGEMMA H5.2TC

Lez

ONLY GETTTING BBC2 opssorry for caps
with test line i`ve tryed both softcams CCcam2 3.0 and mgcmd_1.38r1 still just bbc2 checked turner config all as last gift checked plugin and dream explorer and usr then keys i can see line there but no other channel works HELP Any advice info or any thing as pulled hair out

ONLY GETTTING BBC2 opssorry for caps
with test line i`ve tryed both softcams CCcam2 3.0 and mgcmd_1.38r1 still just bbc2 checked turner config all as last gift checked plugin and dream explorer and usr then keys i can see line there but no other channel works HELP Any advice info or any thing as pulled hair out

if you go to menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker>update config files (or provider files)
then perform a scan

tryed that before i posted for help it didnt do ny thing still getting BBC2 sorry i should have said i`d tryed that

right, before we go any further, is this using cable or satellite?
if using cable, you should be getting 1 - 5 before you add a line, if not, the VM cable may not be connected properly, also perform a network test, you need all green ticks
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>network test
when you perform a scan in ABM, does it find 400 video and 37 radio?

cable never was gettng1 to 5 as was set up like this dont know if i was getting bbc2 before i was just checking other channels and found bbc2 working but getting 409 videos and 37 radio

cable never was gettng1 to 5 as was set up like this dont know if i was getting bbc2 before i was just checking other channels and found bbc2 working but getting 409 videos and 37 radio

if you're getting 409 video and 37 radio then the scan was successful
maybe your line isn't installed properly or is in the wrong format or in the wrong folder/location
N: and C: lines go in CCcam.cfg
CWS lines go in newcamd.list
both files are in usr/keys folder if using openatv/wooshbuild/grogbuild/

if you're getting 409 video and 37 radio then the scan was successful
maybe your line isn't installed properly or is in the wrong format or in the wrong folder/location
N: and C: lines go in CCcam.cfg
CWS lines go in newcamd.list
both files are in usr/keys folder if using openatv/wooshbuild/grogbuild/

just having a check to see if it is installed properly and every thing looks fine so thinking wrong format could be the line as now run out as still just getting bbc2 and to be honest i`ve no idea if i was getting 1-5 before as but dont think i was just know i`m now just getting bbc2 how ever i do have a message with an email from here to give me a two days free trail so once i get a few mins i`m going to email and see what happens

just having a check to see if it is installed properly and every thing looks fine so thinking wrong format could be the line as now run out as still just getting bbc2 and to be honest i`ve no idea if i was getting 1-5 before as but dont think i was just know i`m now just getting bbc2 how ever i do have a message with an email from here to give me a two days free trail so once i get a few mins i`m going to email and see what happens

any joy with a test line?

yes got it and can se it on usr and softcam chanced from CCcam toto mgcam re started both still just bbc2 and line was sent by some one on here

it's not flashing.
have you unzipped the flash files?
have you formatted the usb stick (FAT32)
open the flash files, rename the file called noforce to force, then try again

Back