Cable Zgemma h7 channels

villa2010

Hi I’ve got a zgemma h7 on openatv all was fine. Had it running sweet on tuner c. Been hospital all day came back and it said on the screen failed to tune virgin (UK) on tuner c

No settings have been changed it was working fine b4 we went out. Is there anything I can look for. I’m a noob sorry.

I don’t have any channels, I’ve done another search and it only found 14 channels. But found a couple a premium channels that work

I’m using grogbuild free range

Last edited:
Hi I’ve got a zgemma h7 on openatv all was fine. Had it running sweet on tuner c. Been hospital all day came back and it said on the screen failed to tune virgin (UK) on tuner c

No settings have been changed it was working fine b4 we went out. Is there anything I can look for. I’m a noob sorry.

I don’t have any channels, I’ve done another search and it only found 14 channels. But found a couple a premium channels that work

I’m using grogbuild free range

Go to service searching>autobouquetsmaker>update config file/provider files
then run a scan

reboot the box first.
go to service searching>perform manual scan, in the window that opens, change the scan options from 'predefined transponder' to 'complete' by pressing left/right arrows on remote, then scan...this takes about 20 mins
after completion, run a scan in autobouquesmaker again

reboot the box first.
go to service searching>perform manual scan, in the window that opens, change the scan options from 'predefined transponder' to 'complete' by pressing left/right arrows on remote, then scan...this takes about 20 mins
ok thanks its scanning, thanks for your time

reboot the box first.
right the scan finished and it found over 600 channels then went into autobouquesmaker to run scan but came up failed to tune again

go to Virgin TV Highlights channel and check the frequency and qam on the right and side, this comes up when you press ok twice
frequency is either 6952 or 6887, qam is either 64 or 256
also, which netid are you using?

go to Virgin TV Highlights channel and check the frequency and qam on the right and side, this comes up when you press ok twice
frequency is either 6952 or 6887, qam is either 64 or 256
also, which netid are you using?
Sorry to be thick. But where do I find virgin tv highlights channel and netid is 40973

Sorry to be thick. But where do I find virgin tv highlights channel and netid is 40973

Without bouquets you just have to keep scrolling through the channels til you find it
Might just be a coincidence but I'm on the same net id

Has your ABM stopped working too? - they've been changing frequencies lately, may need to use filezila to upload a new cable .xml file to the box to get it working

Without bouquets you just have to keep scrolling through the channels til you find it

Has your ABM stopped working too? - they've been changing frequencies lately, may need to use filezila to upload a new cable .xml file to the box to get it working
Yes same issue with ABM..time failed error

Right found it. Frequency is 6952 qam is 256

Yes same issue with ABM..time failed error

Ok I've edited the cable.xml file as it looks like your frequency has changed, download and unzip this and use filezilla to get it into
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers
folder, overwriting the existing cable.xml file, then go to autobouquetsmaker and run a scan - - don't update provider files after uploading this to the box

Attachments

• cable_uk_virgin.rar
    3.2 KB · Views: 119
Ok I've edited the cable.xml file as it looks like your frequency has changed, download and unzip this and use filezilla to get it into
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers
folder, overwriting the existing cable.xml file, then go to autobouquetsmaker and run a scan - - don't update provider files after uploading this to the box
I’ve overwrite the file all sound. But gone to run scan and it just keeps crashing. When I go into autobouquests maker then provider all I have there com hem kabel (nl) and virgin (ie). And there all on no

I’ve overwrite the file all sound. But gone to run scan and it just keeps crashing. When I go into autobouquests maker then provider all I have there com hem kabel (nl) and virgin (ie). And there all on no
if you scroll past those, there should be Virgin (UK) set to yes, with your netid in - Region underneath
have you changed your Tuner configuration? - it should be set to Virginmedia (allsystems)

Try deleting providers.cach in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers

Re check providers page to see if you can see virgin UK

Back