Zgemma H7

Does anyone know if there is Wooshbuild for the Zgemma H7.S ? Apart from OpenATV, what other firmware can be used on the Zgemma H7.S ? I really like OpenVix but cannot find the firmware for the Zgemma H7.S.

I have an odd issue on my new Zgemma H7S. Although the clock on the front display synchronises fine (with either NTP or Transponder time under Setup\System\Time settings), but during the day the clock time become out by several minutes behind. It's as though the clock is freezing at times. Could it be some other process conflicting with the front display? I'm using OpenATV v6.1 and tried to disable font display scrolling (via Setup\Usage & GUI\Display settings) even though scrolling is not actually used.

Does anyone else have this issue with clock lagging/freezing on their front display? Any ideas on what it could be? It's just doing my head in.

I have an odd issue on my new Zgemma H7S. Although the clock on the front display synchronises fine (with either NTP or Transponder time under Setup\System\Time settings), but during the day the clock time become out by several minutes behind. It's as though the clock is freezing at times. Could it be some other process conflicting with the front display? I'm using OpenATV v6.1 and tried to disable font display scrolling (via Setup\Usage & GUI\Display settings) even though scrolling is not actually used.

Does anyone else have this issue with clock lagging/freezing on their front display? Any ideas on what it could be? It's just doing my head in.

No not me, I haven't had any time issues with my H7S. I do know from previous experience with other boxes, that if you leave the time set for Transponder (Satellite) time, it will always be off and wonky. Some satellites here in the US are set for different time zones on Transponder Time, which makes it more off accurate. The satellite uplink facilities aren't too concerned with keeping accurate time on the satellite, it's just there for reference, so no big deal if it's off by several minutes; the satellite itself isn't the best time keeper either.
It's best to set your box display time to Internet (NTP) time, with your local time zone, and make sure you have a good internet connection to keep it updated. That's what I've had my H7S set to from day one and never a problem. If your clock is still off during the day, check your internet connection, but it should keep correct time the first time. Hope this helps.
You could also try to load the Casheflush Plugin found in the downloads section. Setting up and using Casheflush will keep your memory on the box freed up and resources on the CPU down. If the box tends to get bogged down with resources and unneeded plugins that fill up memory, the clock on the display could freeze and loose accuracy at different times. Something else you could try, pretty handy plugin as the H7S doesn't have alot of memory to begin with.

Last edited:
I had a lot of issues with freezing on 7C , it was down to using fstab mounts. The box rarely crashed now since I went to autofs. Probably the most stable box I have had.
Also the time on front panel can freeze in certain screens like performing a scan for example.

either should work, i dont know what the difference is I've use oscam_atv and oscam_atv_emu

Anybody able to get 3.5mm av port working, whats the point of having it on the box if the box is 4k, who would run a 4k box using the av input. I would of though the av port existed to allow analogue distribution which is what im trying to do...

I contacted zgemma and they didn't mention this, they just said the red/yellow/white combination could be different so try yellow to red and yellow to white but still not working for me...

Anybody able to get 3.5mm av port working, whats the point of having it on the box if the box is 4k, who would run a 4k box using the av input. I would of though the av port existed to allow analogue distribution which is what im trying to do...

I contacted zgemma and they didn't mention this, they just said the red/yellow/white combination could be different so try yellow to red and yellow to white but still not working for me...
I don't think you cab use the av out and the HDMI at the same time

I had a lot of issues with freezing on 7C , it was down to using fstab mounts. The box rarely crashed now since I went to autofs. Probably the most stable box I have had.
Also the time on front panel can freeze in certain screens like performing a scan for example.
I'm having problems with my H7C freezing. How do you go about changing fstab mounts to autofs.
Cheers.

Hi all, apologies if the answer to this has been posted elsewhere, (if it has can you point me in the right direction please)? I am also quite new to this area, and very new the the H7 or any box for that matter with an ARM processor. I just can't find anything, to help me. I have just taken delivery of a Zgemma H7c, I have flashed it with ATV 6.2 (very fast I might add), and installed the Wooshman's Infinity (absolutely amazing work). Every thing goes well and fast.....................and then the line. Now normally when I have set up H2H, and H5.2TC the FTA will clear before the line is applied, not with this 'Bad Boy', 400 plus channels are found and 37 Radio, but none of the FTA will clear? Why? I also have an 'N' Line but where do I put it, I presume that if the FTA Channels are not clearing then the others will not even if I knew where and how to put it. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

People, please accept my apologies and cancel most of the request above, I have just read through the posts above again, and I like some others had just (assumed) and plugged my cable in the wrong tuner. I do still however need to understand how and where to enter my N line. Many Thanks in advance, and apologies for being thick.

Back