zgemma h7c no vermin channels

emmerdale

Evening guys i have a zgemma h7c box i have flashed it with the whooshbuild infinity i dont yet have a active oscam line. i have installed a cam oscam atv emu 1.2 11353 . As we have had problems with our broadband for last few days i thought i would wait before getting a test line. the problem i have is when i do a automatic scan i only pick up channels for sly. I get no vermin channels at all. and if i run Autobouquetsmaker when i start the scan i get failed to tune vermin uk on tuner c. please check the following the tunner is correctly configured . You can receive the specified frequency. any advice would be welcome. thank you

Covered many times at the min
Anyone running abm with virgin will have the problem

Update abm config and of your area has been update, your sorted
If not done, then you will need to edit a file

Plenty of guides post covering how you do that

Reading first post i query what setup is on box as in cables connected into tuners.
Do you have a sat cable connected and scanning that instead giving you sat channels?
Do you have a live vm cable feed as we need to see your setup.

Hi guys thanks for your replys i have updated abm config file both vermin and sly did not need updating. silver a tk veteran says if that dont work then i will need to edit a file. i have no idea what file to edit and no idea where to put it. any help would be great

yes i have tryd that many times no matter what i do i never pick up a cable channel. i think vermin have moved some kind of frequency but dont know what

They are not going to switch off all the frequencies.

Are you sure you have an active connection into the house? If so, check you cables, splitters and connections.

@emmerdale bloody hell pal you're not have much look with boxes of mate are you. Is the splitter you're using a decent 1 to 3 with descent wiring

i had a zgemma h5.2tc that worked for a couple of years bfore this box. Nothing here has changed but the box and mg cam to bloody oscam box.virgin tuner1.JPG virgin tuner1.JPG virgin tunner.JPG

Can see your cable feed looks like sat cable then TV aerial
Cable feed needs to go in to rf in with the connector on

They don't look like cable connections
You will need proper cable with connections on designed for cable TV

I did my cable TV using sat cable and f connections I couldn't get a signal I borrowed 2 original vm cables it worked straight away
The cable have to be really tight and secure

Back