Satellite Zgemma H7s Ipab build

Hi guys

I am getting my new Zgemma h7s tomorrow, and one of the main reasons i ordered this over the H9 was the Kodi add on. I am planning to reflash to Ipab. If I do will the Kodi plug in disappear, and if so, can this be added back in with Plugins downloads. Thank you in advance

Hi guys

I am getting my new Zgemma h7s tomorrow, and one of the main reasons i ordered this over the H9 was the Kodi add on. I am planning to reflash to Ipab. If I do will the Kodi plug in disappear, and if so, can this be added back in with Plugins downloads. Thank you in advance
Kodi isn't really supported on zgemma boxes as it's Linux based but shouldn't dissapear from plugins I should imagine

Thats cool. I asked Baz because on my h2s in download plugins there is no kodi, but on the h7s its part of the box. So was confused who chooses what plug ins go into each box. Is it the build, eg Whooshbuild or Ipab, or is it built into the hardware, and that will never go away. Is this what you are saying mate?

Whoosh and iPab are openatv

So openatv will decide if it’s there

I have a h7c never noticed it in the plugins
But never looked lol

Thats cool. I asked Baz because on my h2s in download plugins there is no kodi, but on the h7s its part of the box. So was confused who chooses what plug ins go into each box. Is it the build, eg Whooshbuild or Ipab, or is it built into the hardware, and that will never go away. Is this what you are saying mate?
It's what the developers of build put into it I'm running wooshbuild and not there tbh there's iptv player which you can download which I think is better than kodi still get movies tv shows cartoons for kids

Kodi is available in the plugins section on the H7 boxes and other boxes that support it. Boxes like the H2S don't have it in the plugins section as the boxes cannot run it. As Siilver said, it is openATV that put it in the plugins feed.

If you want decent support for whatever image you put on your box I would avoid ipleb as they don't post on here. Any other image from the downloads section here is fully supported here on techkings. If your IPTV provider tells you you need ipleb to run their IPTV is it poppycock, ask @bazcfc1

Kodi is available in the plugins section on the H7 boxes and other boxes that support it. Boxes like the H2S don't have it in the plugins section as the boxes cannot run it. As Siilver said, it is openATV that put it in the plugins feed.

If you want decent support for whatever image you put on your box I would avoid ipleb as they don't post on here. Any other image from the downloads section here is fully supported here on techkings. If your IPTV provider tells you you need ipleb to run their IPTV is it poppycock, ask @bazcfc1

Makes sense mate as I have been told iptv needs ipab haha. One last question if ya dont mind. I have a mgcam line on my h2s and obviously going to put it onto the H7S. Is it the same procedure eg filezilla, usr keys etc?

mgcam won't work on the H7 using openATV, it can use CCcam 2.3.2 or oscam though. It is just a case of changing the line slightly and using a different file name but yes, it goes in usr/keys.

If you already have an IPTV sub you can use the Sul's plugin called E2m3u2bouquets - or Bouquet Maker. This is a hugely popular plugin which is now part of openATV plugins as standard.

If you don't use ipleb and need a hand sorting your IPTV we can help. IPTV Providers should be able to give instruction to add their IPTV to any device they support, not just one image - this is lazy.

mgcam won't work on the H7 using openATV, it can use CCcam 2.3.2 or oscam though. It is just a case of changing the line slightly and using a different file name but yes, it goes in usr/keys.

If you already have an IPTV sub you can use the Sul's plugin called E2m3u2bouquets - or Bouquet Maker. This is a hugely popular plugin which is now part of openATV plugins as standard.

If you don't use ipleb and need a hand sorting your IPTV we can help. IPTV Providers should be able to give instruction to add their IPTV to any device they support, not just one image - this is lazy.

Thanks bud. I think I will use Whooshbuild. I have 2 iptv subs, first uses xtreme editor, and second uses bouquet maker, but might try that other one. I find you guys a great help so will use a supported build on here

That's true I got told I needed to run ipleb by my supplier and believed them that's what I had to use till I posted a problem @wooshman and @dsayers2014 and @benijofar told me about ipleb and helped me get my iptv sorted so I didn't have to use ipleb and since not having ipleb havnt had any problems since using a different image as mentioned I would avoid ipleb as people call it and use a supported image from guys on here with full support (sorry for long post lol)

Last edited:
What is the most current and popular build on here then. Something a bit nice and different please? Last time I had the original Whooshbuild

Most will say your own build & I would agree but for those who havnt yet looked into putting an image together there are a few that members have uploaded, the most popular & has the best support here on TK's is WB Infinity.

Try the new wooshbuild infinity not long out and different from the first wooshbuild that was released.
Now been installed on 97 different enigma 2 boxes running openatv.

Theres many images mate but I've learnt not to go down the ipleb image there's wooshbuild there's Willo build there's grogs build theres a few mate all where you would get support and assistance from them

Back