zgemma h92h

mike16

can any one help cant get internet to work on zgemma h92h since I went over a build allready on tht was having problems with talk over no sound only on nar put wooshbuild on 6.2 atv image and tried to go over with grogbuild since tht no internet working on box

tried it dosnt do any flashing no matter wat build I try just boots up to wat I had it on saying same build it was on no difrence ive tried 3 builds and 4 usb sticks

When you put Atv image on stick and plug it into your box does it say usb on the box display and are you then pressing power button on the front of the box and it should then say flsh.

theres no power button on front and dosnt have like a display think ive sussed it but thankyou for the replie

thankyou all tht replied to help me I didn't no u
you have to press reset button then turn on box from white button

Last edited by a moderator:
could you let me know how you get on with the h92h as im concidering buying one,im also sure you can flash online to get latest open atv before you put wooshbuild

could you let me know how you get on with the h92h as im concidering buying one,im also sure you can flash online to get latest open atv before you put wooshbuild
hi john10 tbh not seen a big difrence I have 4k tv and looks same as it was on h2h I think the channels have to be transmitted in 4k

hi john10 tbh not seen a big difrence I have 4k tv and looks same as it was on h2h I think the channels have to be transmitted in 4k

There is no 4K content on cable or satellite C/S in UK, you may find something on IPTV but that's barely even HD in 99% of cases.

is the box faster when changing channels,is it more stable for iptv than h2s ect ,i know providers can have good days n bad days but is there a noticable diffrence in quality of streaming ,,maybe like magg box ??

The H2s is fine for Iptv and with a good supplier it should be ok on any box. Newer boxes will be a bit quicker but you probably won't notice that much difference tbh.

im wondering is the zgemma h92h in the league with faster boxs as in magg ,have zgemma h7 its ok as you said with right supplier ,,so is it a good buy as h2h are finished n h2s are almost finished as in not in stock anymore

im wondering is the zgemma h92h in the league with faster boxs as in magg ,have zgemma h7 its ok as you said with right supplier ,,so is it a good buy as h2h are finished n h2s are almost finished as in not in stock anymore
h7 is a very good box ,better than the H2 box tbh.

I have a zgemma h1 running cable and zgemma star 2s running iptv without any problems or glitches both have a 500gb harddrive

i have h2h h2s n7s,and all run good for me but i also get boxs for friends and since zgemma are gearing twords the h92h n h92s are they any better or do i stay with the last of the h2s for now ,have smart stb on tv but you cant beat the wooshbuild for a set up .

ive just 32g sansdisk ultra fit ,,will a 65g sansdisk help with preformance n glitching...

Back