Zgemma - How to guide?

Hi,

I've using Kodi for a while now and ready to upgrade to a Zgemma box (satellite).

Is there a 'how to guide' and best practice ce installation/what to do that someone can point me too please?

I'm going to buy the box direct from the the zgemma site and need to know what next steps to follow.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks

FYI there's only a tiny amount of premium channels that work at the moment on the zgemma via satellite due to a recent encryption change by S*y.

If you have V*rgin Media in your area then this is the best option to go for (cable).

Thanks Ste. I did vaguely remember something about S*y....Still reading up. Do you think it's worth just holding on for now until it gets 'fixed'?

I don't have V-irgin :/

Please be a little more careful about where you start threads - Considering you were talking about a Zgemma for satellite, would you not consider putting it in the zgemma section? Not just reposting the same question in two threads - both n the wrong sections.

Thread moved

Now for your question - Personally I would wait for a month or so to see what falls out of the tree - Personally I think Sky is gone for the foreseeable future, so you would only be buying a freesat box essentially.
If you have Cable in your house, you might consider reading up about this option.

Back