Zgemma i55 help please !!

leeblades

Hi can someone tell me the best place to buy the i55 and not be scared of getting a clone please thanks [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seen that website before making sure the right one thanks [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why on earth do you want to Buy an i55 box, it is Out-dated Now, move on & purchase a Better and faster Box.
Grab your self either Formula Z7+ or even a Mag-322 Box..
Far better box to be using in this day & age for IPTV....

Why on earth do you want to Buy an i55 box, it is Out-dated Now, move on & purchase a Better and faster Box.
Grab your self either Formula Z7+ or even a Mag-322 Box..
Far better box to be using in this day & age for IPTV....

I want a iptv box that can put the skins on that’s only one I know of

Ah right... yea..
But even then, I would still skip that BOX for the Z7+ Box..
Once you see it up & running... it is a beast and works lovely with IPTV..
Makes the i55 look like an old mini from 1966 lol

Yeah I understand you spot on my partner said she doesn’t like the look the mags shown her it’s just gonna be upstairs for her too bad other boxes ain’t making strip down version of boxes like the zgemma [emoji16]

Yes was thinking about other zgemma boxes no cables upstairs tho so just be iptv but like you said if fast might be good option plus more future proof [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The advantage is that as well as iptv performance, you also have all of the iptv player apps which a pure mag box does not have.
No brainer in my opinion.

The advantage is that as well as iptv performance, you also have all of the iptv player apps which a pure mag box does not have.
No brainer in my opinion.

Thanks I’m sure she will pay if she’s getting a decent box so the h9s the best in its price range think that be her limit as she need to buy iptv as well? lol

if you have sat cable in the room - zgemma with sat tuner is also recommended as you can pull in FTA from dish, which includes your local regional channels which may not be on iptv and should your provider go down - at least you have FTA in the meantime.

if you have sat cable in the room - zgemma with sat tuner is also recommended as you can pull in FTA from dish, which includes your local regional channels which may not be on iptv and should your provider go down - at least you have FTA in the meantime.

It be solely for iptv as got no cables upstairs plus she likes the box downstairs as she used to it and like the look of it she’s not after anything fancy but she doesn’t mind paying the extra if gets a better viewing experience and better box [emoji16]

your selling yourself short on the i55 @ that price IMO. even if you disable tuners on the other models you still have options open for a later date. also the i55 front lcd only has a logo whereas other models display time.................

p.s you wont find a zgemma clone anywhere.............

Back