zgemma I55 IPTV box

I have been told there are a few user's testing the wooshbuild on the i55, If you can't get it to flash you must be doing something wrong ?? Have you try the ipab build ?
Are you sure the h2s will flash the i55 box,Ipab is setup different and its fine for the i55

Are you sure the h2s will flash the i55 box,Ipab is setup different and its fine for the i55

Yes mate i have been using wooshbuild now on the i55 for over 2 weeks all i did was take off all the plugins apart from a few, I told woosh it worked and he told me he know's his got a few user's testing it now

Yes mate i have been using wooshbuild now on the i55 for over 2 weeks all i did was take off all the plugins apart from a few, I told woosh it worked and he told me he know's his got a few user's testing it now

Londonfox what do you think to the remote supplied with the i55? I'v read that its not very good and the H series remotes are better, what is your take on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Londonfox what do you think to the remote supplied with the i55? I'v read that its not very good and the H series remotes are better, what is your take on it?

I got the zgemma h2s so i just use the h2s remote with my i55 you can get 1 off e bay for £5

I'm looking into buying one of the I55 boxes, can someone confirm I can set it up with a whooshbuild type setup? Also can you record on the boxes like on the H.2s? I've got the H.2s but the picture freezes every now and again with this where as it doesn't on my laptop (checked to make sure it wasn't a provider issue) hoping a dedicated IPTV box will be fine but would still like the ability to record some things as I'm not always up when some things are on (NHL, WWE etc)

I just installed Wooshbuild on my i55 as that is what I am used to on my H2.S. I am using a VPN router and found that my H2.S either wouldn't connect to my IPTV provider or kept freezing when it did. The i55 connects immediately and doesn't freeze even when watching FHD channels. There are providers who can supply EPG with the deal whereby you can pause/rewind/record etc.

I am trying to set up i55 zgemma for wifi I have inserted a wifi dongle which will connect to my home wifi. But when I take it to my caravan and try to use a 4g dongle or iPhone hotspot it will find it but not connect
Any ideas

Get a mag 254 box they are made for iptv .I use xtream tv on a duo2 and it runs great,it has had a fev updates and is getting better all the time.The epg is not perfect yet but neither was satt epg in the early days so give it time and I think this is the way to go.It uses the mac address and as such I'm sure it would be much more secure than an m3u link .m3u links change constantly and just seem a bit of a pain.
That's just my opinion

Last edited:
The i55 is iptv only box not sat box so its deigned to work work iptv, as for the firmware there is only vix that is not supported Atv is spported and you can online update.

With the zgemma you dont have to just use m3u links you can run scripts to the box witch auto update just depends on the supplier, pm me for info on that topic

does the i55 suffer same issues as the h2s where when changing channels with iptv you get a few seconds freeze / pause, so you can hear the sound but the picture is froze for few seconds?

well can be a problem for someone like myself or others who already have a h2s, and want to know if was worth getting a i55 instead :(y)::grin:

Well i'll let you know as i have a i55 coming tomorrow, i also have a h2s but dont see its a problem tbh

yes please that be great, as then i can see if there much point investing in one of these or just stick with the h2s, i gonna be using wooshbuild if get a i55 as noticed its like half the file size to. so obviously less addons etc so hoping it runs better because of this lighter image for the i55

look forward to your testing johnny4791 ;)

Back