zgemma I55 IPTV box

Hi All,

Got a i55 I'm messing about with, got IPTV working ok but having trouble with EPG, just cannot get it to work, does anyone have a guide or do you think its something on the IPTV suppliers end? what script do I need to ask for from my provider? Any help most appreciated, Thank you.

I've not used the i55 yet but have been asked by a few potential customers if I stock it, is there any benefit over the H boxes especially if you have an H S box sat around as a paper weight.

This box looks like a normal enigma2 box without tuners so if anyone with a current enigma2 box is looking to replace it with this the question must be why??. You have more options with the enigma2 boxes with tuners. The epg import can be a bit ropey at least with your satellite box you can configure crossepg to grab your epg from the satellites. I use crossepg with opentv to grab my UK stuff and epgimport to grab the US and Canada.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

This box looks like a normal enigma2 box without tuners so if anyone with a current enigma2 box is looking to replace it with this the question must be why??. You have more options with the enigma2 boxes with tuners. The epg import can be a bit ropey at least with your satellite box you can configure crossepg to grab your epg from the satellites. I use crossepg with opentv to grab my UK stuff and epgimport to grab the US and Canada.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
What Rytec ticks in EPG Import do you use for US & Canada please.

yes please that be great, as then i can see if there much point investing in one of these or just stick with the h2s, i gonna be using wooshbuild if get a i55 as noticed its like half the file size to. so obviously less addons etc so hoping it runs better because of this lighter image for the i55

look forward to your testing johnny4791 ;)

Been testing the i55 basically same as the H2s runs ok but still the stuttering when changing channel doesn't bother me tbh but I would stick with the H2s if already have one the i55 is a good box for the money tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

I currently have Zgemma 2s and I'm looking to buy mag 256 or zgemma i55. I'm looking to buy one which can still record onto my external hard drive. I'm new to iptv side of things. Still undecided as to what to buy. Any advice would be welcome.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Hi,

I currently have Zgemma 2s and I'm looking to buy mag 256 or zgemma i55. I'm looking to buy one which can still record onto my external hard drive. I'm new to iptv side of things. Still undecided as to what to buy. Any advice would be welcome.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
I had the same problem and went with the i55 which can record to my external hard drive but it took a while to figure out the EPG. It is still a new device though with not many users and it took me a while to come up with a solution. It looks the same as my H2.S using ipab. I would think someone will come up with an image or plugin soon which will work easily. I think the mag boxes are purely for streaming but could be wrong.

Been testing the i55 basically same as the H2s runs ok but still the stuttering when changing channel doesn't bother me tbh but I would stick with the H2s if already have one the i55 is a good box for the money tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you for this johnny really appreciate your reply on this and will stick with my H2S for now and maybe look at the new H7 model :)

Please, can anyone recommend me a trusted and reliable IPTV provider for the Zgemma i55 and with a UK and USA EPG with the deal whereby you can pause/rewind/record etc.
Hi Tom. I think you will need a multi room subscription to do this which is what I have. Also the i55 works best on ipab to do this I have found.

hi folks are there any decent images out there for i55 box or is it best to start from scratch and make my own?
Thanks.

hi folks are there any decent images out there for i55 box or is it best to start from scratch and make my own?
Thanks.
This is always the best thing to do as it is the best way to learn. The i55 is super easy too as there are no tuners, no autobouquet E2 or ABM to install, just the plugins you want to use and then add IPTV using your providers instructions. There isn't really any need for a pre-made image, just flash openATV or whatever you want and away you go from there.

This is always the best thing to do as it is the best way to learn. The i55 is super easy too as there are no tuners, no autobouquet E2 or ABM to install, just the plugins you want to use and then add IPTV using your providers instructions. There isn't really any need for a pre-made image, just flash openATV or whatever you want and away you go from there.

Just seen this today. Thanks woosh mate I'll build from ground up.

Back