Zgemma i55 running iptv (pab tv) EPG??

Smithy Munchy

TK Veteran
OK Folks, I don't ask much on here lol, more give advice to others, but i am human and need some help here.. Av had a few Beers too, so probs doesn't help lol

BUT, i am kinda pullin ma hair out here with this muver fruker box and EPG!!!
Setup Zgemma i55 running (v1.3.5) ipab-tv
I can simply not get the EPG to work on this, there must be simple enough way / Method to get this populated on the box.
Can someone help me out before i frikin go MAD!!!

Yours Sincerely..

What are you using to grab your EPG?
You can either use EPG import or crossepg (using rytec sources)

Didn't know there was a rytec IPTV source.
What in your EPG isn't populating?
Is it all the non UK stuff or is it everything?

Didn't know there was a rytec IPTV source.
What in your EPG isn't populating?
Is it all the non UK stuff or is it everything?

Nothing whatsoever, Using Ipab Image and i have run script to populate all the channels fine, and working. Just setting up the EPG to pull the info over.. Just not populating at all..

Never noticed the IPTV source before lol. Will have a look at the sources for it after work and see what channels it actually contains.
Is your IPTV in separate bouquets or just 1 big bouquet?

The script will not work on the i55 box because its an iptv box only,When you run a script on a satellite box like the h2s box it generates the epg via cross epg via the satellite dish and then copies it over to the iptv epg which is why its not populating,You can do it a couple of other ways

The script will not work on the i55 box because its an iptv box only,When you run a script on a satellite box like the h2s box it generates the epg via cross epg via the satellite dish and then copies it over to the iptv epg which is why its not populating,You can do it a couple of other ways

The Script is one with the dropbox links.. Massive long script
I understand the Sat Dish thing
WHat is the other way on the I55 model, IPTV box..
Thanks

Xream editor is easy to do,Ask your provider if he has a script for the i55 box as some do,Other way is anyone who has a script for the i55 then you can use theirs and just change your server details

Xream editor is easy to do,Ask your provider if he has a script for the i55 box as some do,Other way is anyone who has a script for the i55 then you can use theirs and just change your server details

Thanks, I have asked if he has a Script... If not, then Xream editor looks the way forward to create them myself.
Or, as you said, if someone else has and i can change

Found this on another site:

ittle guide for the zgemma i 55 iptv box as i know a lot of people have bought it and cant set it up,what i will explain is a very easy way to get the box enabled for you to watch iptv,

1) what i have found is there is no support for the box off the manufacturer(please dont try and flash it with vix) as it will not work
2) the box runs best on openatv
3) easy way to set it up is to ask your iptv provider for a Dreambox OE 2.0 MPEGTS -Default file
4) once you have the file,transfer it to ( ect, enigma 2 ) and then restart gui on the box and you will have all your providers channels on there
5) the small remote is very poor,if you have a zgemma h2s box the remote will work on the i55 far better
6) the box is enigma 2 so you can connect it and file transfer and change skins and all the other things that go with using this type of software

Over all the box runs iptv quite good but the price is around the same as the magbox range and that is a tried and tested dedicated iptv box,i know which one i would buy and its not the the i55 model,knowing zgemma they will come back with a better version and take on the challenge of the market leaders

As for the oe2.0 mpeg-ts, this is the format it will be in:

Code:
http://server:port/get.php?username=user&password=passtype=dreambox&output=ts

Found this on another site:

As for the oe2.0 mpeg-ts, this is the format it will be in:

Code:
http://server:port/get.php?username=user&password=passtype=dreambox&output=ts
That is my post off the other forum you have posted

Back