****Zgemma i55, what other remote control works with it ?****

pisshead

I need this confirmed 100% for sure as I heard there is another Zgemma remote control from another model box that also works exactly the same with the i55 (IPTV Only) model too.

I have a fair Idea which one it may be but I need this confirmed before I order two genuine ones for both my i55 boxes as their remote controls are not very good.

If anyone can confirm which model it is that I need please let me know a.s.a.p thank.

If anyone can confirm what the differences are in both remote controls that would be brilliant too thank you please ?

Also, is there any places sell genuine ones and not the really shtie ones from bungjungolomadongaland, lol ?

If so does anyone have any direct web links to them please ?

Last edited:
Have you tried the h2s as basically the same box without tuners ?
Thanks but no mate, haven't tried one or two like I need, thats actually the model I had heard may work (or may not as might be the case?) but on zgemmas own website it says that remote isnt supported or useable with the i55, thats what made me wonder you see.

I think it would really help if we had a seprate zgemma i55 section as a subsection in the zgemma area of the Forum/website (just saying) because then more people would see posts like this and others regarding the i55 model, and lets face it, in my own massive friends circle alone there are dozens and dozens of people who own zgemma i55's and thats just me and my friends, I own two i55's myself for example and might buy another two if my smart tvs arent smart enough so to speak.

Just asked one of my connections who uses both and he tells me the h2s remote does work ok.
I will speak to HiTeck about the i55 having it's own sub forum as well.

Just asked one of my connections who uses both and he tells me the h2s remote does work ok.
I will speak to HiTeck about the i55 having it's own sub forum as well.

@benijofar , thanks for both things :)

P.S, does your connection know what the differences are with both remotes, is the h2s simply better quality or something like that maybe ?

Thanks guys, so is this that exact one here and is this the best place to buy a genuine one from rather than those clone crappy things that could be going around ?, see here >> https://www.zgemma.co.uk/remote-controls?product_id=61

Also, I notice the buttons are in totally different order to the one that comes with the i55 box, the coloured buttons probably being the most important ones, they are in a different order I see, so what happens there, do the coloured buttons still do exactly like they should do even though they are in different order from the ones on the i55's remote ?

Here is the i55 remote control I have, you can see the difference yourself, see the image here, sorry its just a rough edited image I got off the internet for quickness >>
i55 remote control - Copy.JPG

Update:> Sorry, I know it's been a few months but as the standard i55 remote controls kept working even if poorly I just used them and then the other week one of them started to play up, so.

I eventually got round to buying two of the Zgemma H2S remote controls.
I bought one firstly to check it worked ok with the i55 box and to check quality etc and yes its much better so then I have ordered another one from same guy on ebay, only £4.95 each or something like that, well worth the money, well so far anyway, lol, it feels a lot better in the hand and everything, those standard i55 ones I think are meant for people with tiny little hands man, lol, my hands are like shovels, lol, just thought I would say, thanks for the advice on the remotes everyone, appreciated :(y):.

P.S, @benijofar or any other Admin or Mods, could you please move this whole thread to the Zgemma i55 section where I guess it really should be, I made the original post/thread before the i55 section was created otherwise I would have posted it in there, thanks man ;)

Back