Zgemma & IPTV

BestGuess

Hi
Looking for some info for a friend he is thinking of getting IPTV. He has an LG Smart Tv but I read on another thread that the two apps for LG Smat Tv IPTV don’t get very good reviews. Am I right in saying he could use his Zgemma for IPTV service. ?
Is there an idiots guide on how it is done. ?

Cheers

Hi
Looking for some info for a friend he is thinking of getting IPTV. He has an LG Smart Tv but I read on another thread that the two apps for LG Smat Tv IPTV don’t get very good reviews. Am I right in saying he could use his Zgemma for IPTV service. ?
Is there an idiots guide on how it is done. ?

Cheers
Yes mate he could as I have got it on my Zgemma H2H

Yes there is 2 apps for smart LG TV 1 is smart iptv epg is not the best 2nd is smart stbemu Pro where you register online for a weeks trial you upload suppliers portal to it and send them virtual mac and then you load portal then have to buy it after a week 3rd you can have iptv on zgemma boxes aswell mate there is different ways iptv could be set up for iptv
1 username password server url port(Jedi xtream bouquet maker)
2 xtream editor send supplier a code off the app
3 there's suls(iptv bouquet maker) which takes iptv url and epg url
4 xtreamtv plugin send supplier a code then they tell you to validate ie
5 there's script method installed through putty
6 some providers use their own apps or versions of apps there are just a few ways if anyone can add anything else to it please do

Zgemma using Xtream Tv is fairly easy to install and works well and some suppliers offer catch up tv on all the sky channels using Xtream.

Back