zGemma nline setup help

Hi

im trying to setup my new zGemma box. i've got all the channels on etc, but im looking for help on how to setup the nline

it looks like: N: server.ne 00000 Password-5785 831863 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

can i also ask, is there anyway to get all the channels in order when viewing "All Channels"

thanks

Ok, you need to first install your softcam. Menu, plugins, green to download plugins, go to softcam/emu's (whichever is there) download mgcamd 1.38 (thats the latest), once installed, reboot box.

Now download the attached file and unzip the 2 files to your desktop on pc. input your line details in the newcamd.list file (using notepad) and save the file. now ftp both the files to usr/keys folder on your box, reboot box, when rebooted press blue, go to softcams, select mgcamd 1.38, press green to start, should now be working

Attachments

• files to ftp.rar
    1.9 KB · Views: 6,191
Last edited:
Ok, you need to first install your softcam. Menu, plugins, green to download plugins, go to softcam/emu's (whichever is there) download mgcamd 1.38 (thats the latest), once installed, reboot box.

Now download the attached file and unzip the 2 files to your desktop on pc. input your line details in the newcamd.list file (using notepad) and save the file. now ftp both the files to usr/keys folder on your box, reboot box, when rebooted press blue, go to softcams, select mgcamd 1.38, press green to start, should now be working

what attached files? thanks for your help

I'm wanting to use this with vix, is the newcamd.list the only thing that needs editing?

cheers

I'm wanting to use this with vix, is the newcamd.list the only thing that needs editing?

cheers
Yes, add your line to the newcamd.list file save it and ftp both files accross to the box, stop\start your mgcamd service and that should be it

I had issues using Mgcamd 1.38, but the 1.35a version seemed to work fine, maybe try that one

Make sure your line is in this format:

CWS = Server.ne00000 password1234 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

not

N: Server.ne00000 password1234 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Last edited:
Code:
CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
CWS = xxxxxxxxx.xxxxx.org 15116 XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Do I need to change the incoming port value?

---------- Post Merged at 11:58 AM ----------

Have to go to work, but will try any ideas when I get in. I'll also have a look in throughout the day.

Cheers for the help so far.

uninstall cccam completely when using mgcamd. also use 1.38 and make sure 1.35 is uninstalled. The mg_cfg i posted is set up for cloud ibox/dreambox (mips based boxes) and make sure mc_cfg is in the usr/keys folder with newcamd.list

uninstall cccam completely when using mgcamd. also use 1.38 and make sure 1.35 is uninstalled. The mg_cfg i posted is set up for cloud ibox/dreambox (mips based boxes) and make sure mc_cfg is in the usr/keys folder with newcamd.list

Wow i'm actually having the same issue now lol i switched from OpenATV where everthing was working to the latest VIX image, and cant for the life of me get my channels to clear!

---------- Post Merged at 09:05 PM ----------

Fixed the issue, after running Mgcamd and making sure its active & setup to automatically start, go back into service searching - autobouquetsmaker - delete bouuquets and do a fresh scan, hey presto the channels then work, is it the norm you need to have the cam active before doing a scan?

and you are aware vix is not supporting this clone box/using original vix image will kill your box.

Back