zGemma nline setup help

Hi,I'm a zgemma h2s user - hoping someone may be able to help with the head scratcher that I've been looking at today.
I'm been trying to work out which n lines are best so that I can buy a back up for my existing line.
I've received a few test lines and managed to add them to the newcamd file - the lines are showing in Dream explorer. The lines are all set up starting with CWS & the format looks ok. The soft cam panel shows mgcamd_1.38r1
Problem is that the box only seems to use the top n line in the file - I thought it would automatically pick the best performing server. Is that not the case, or is there something that I need to do before the automatic selection of the quickest server will kick in?
I know I can test the lines in turn by moving their position in the newcamd file, but that still leaves the problem of getting the box to select the best one automatically if I purchase a 2nd

new to this site how do I acess ftp.rar file and do I need this
Ok, you need to first install your softcam. Menu, plugins, green to download plugins, go to softcam/emu's (whichever is there) download mgcamd 1.38 (thats the latest), once installed, reboot box.

Now download the attached file and unzip the 2 files to your desktop on pc. input your line details in the newcamd.list file (using notepad) and save the file. now ftp both the files to usr/keys folder on your box, reboot box, when rebooted press blue, go to softcams, select mgcamd 1.38, press green to start, should now be working

Thanks

Thanks

Hi

im trying to setup my new zGemma box. i've got all the channels on etc, but im looking for help on how to setup the nline

it looks like: N: server.ne 00000 Password-5785 831863 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

can i also ask, is there anyway to get all the channels in order when viewing "All Channels"

thanks

Yea there are loads of pieces of information. Basically you need to flash it with a Base build, i ised open atv and then when that's done you need to flash it with wooshbuild v5. There are methods and particular formats of USB sticks you need etc. Try that and if you get stuck give me a shout.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ok, you need to first install your softcam. Menu, plugins, green to download plugins, go to softcam/emu's (whichever is there) download mgcamd 1.38 (thats the latest), once installed, reboot box.

Now download the attached file and unzip the 2 files to your desktop on pc. input your line details in the newcamd.list file (using notepad) and save the file. now ftp both the files to usr/keys folder on your box, reboot box, when rebooted press blue, go to softcams, select mgcamd 1.38, press green to start, should now be working
is this the same process for ipab.tv ?? cheers

Hi guys, in need of some help please. I've got an N line which was working perfectly fine until I decided to update the image using wooshbuild V5. I have a Star 2S by the way.

I added the line file to the USB as instructed and it appears to in usr/keys but not getting any channels.

I have mgcamd_1.38r1 selected as Cam1 in Softcam Panel and have tried restarting several times.

I'm stuck as to what to try now. Any help would be appreciated

If your line started with N you need to disable mg camd and start CCcam
Did you put it in Newcamdlist file if so you need to take N: off and replace with CWS = line details and start MG camd

If your line started with N you need to disable mg camd and start CCcam
Did you put it in Newcamdlist file if so you need to take N: off and replace with CWS = line details and start MG camd

It starts with CWS and is in Newcamdlist file

Run a network test or see if iptv is working this will confirm internet is getting to box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make sure line details are correct and spaces in your line as anything out of place it will not work

Make sure line details are correct and spaces in your line as anything out of place it will not work

Hi can anyone help me I have a zgemma box that hasn't been used for a few months I'm hoping to get it working again but I think my slyk line has stopped working can anyone recommend a new line where I can get it from and the best way to down load it please?

Back