zGemma nline setup help

Hi can anyone help me I have a zgemma box that hasn't been used for a few months I'm hoping to get it working again but I think my slyk line has stopped working can anyone recommend a new line where I can get it from and the best way to down load it please?

S*y lines don't clear a lot of channels now which has been widely documented.

Hi there as it's been mentioned above the lines don't work anymore, none of sly channels are working due to encryption, only way to get it back is use IPTV the line can be purchased online or eeeeeebbbbbaaayyyyy. If you you tube it there are lots of videos available.

can anyone help me setting up zgemma star lc. ive got the n line in but can only get about 5 FTA channels and nothing else. I don't know where I am going wrong. any help would be much appreciated.

can anyone help me setting up zgemma star lc. ive got the n line in but can only get about 5 FTA channels and nothing else. I don't know where I am going wrong. any help would be much appreciated.

Have you flashed an image onto the box?

What have you tried so far to load the line onto the box?

Hi Ste thanks for replying & Sorry for late reply. The box came with ATV and i flashed it to latest VIX. I am out of my depth with this and dont know what to do. Ive FTP'd the line across and can see it when i go on a channel but cant get any pictures apart from about 5 fta.

Hi i need help . i have cws line but i can not see newcamed.list. hoe can i use this line,
thanks

Hi i need help . i have cws line but i can not see newcamed.list. hoe can i use this line,
thanks

On your laptop/computer
make a new notepad file, and open it
paste your CWS line in and click save as
in the drop down list, click all files
name the file newcamd.list
it will then save as a file with a .list extension, not a .txt extension
makealistfile.jpg

I had issues using Mgcamd 1.38, but the 1.35a version seemed to work fine, maybe try that one

Make sure your line is in this format:

CWS = Server.ne00000 password1234 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

not

N: Server.ne00000 password1234 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
Hi all, when you all say line what line are you all talking about? where do I find the line to edit?
I`m using ZGEMMA-STAR LC, with Openvix latest, and have the Mgcamd 1.38 already installed.
All channels are on the screen after setting up but only FTA working.
Thanks, any help is very much appreciated.

When we say line, in general we are referring to the file that your "line" is in.

So for you you should be using a file called newcamd.list. This is a simple text file. It will then contain a "line" of text which looks like
CWS = Server port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

I should also say that I`ve downloaed the two files in the above post (mg-cfg and newcamd.list).
I`m also connected to FTP, but don`t know what to place where. What is the line everyone mentions, can`t find it anywhere.
Thanks.

I should also say that I`ve downloaed the two files in the above post (mg-cfg and newcamd.list).
I`m also connected to FTP, but don`t know what to place where. What is the line everyone mentions, can`t find it anywhere.
Thanks.

The line given to you by your provider, if it's a cable line it will probably begin CWS and if a sat line, it will probably begin with C:

When we say line, in general we are referring to the file that your "line" is in.

So for you you should be using a file called newcamd.list. This is a simple text file. It will then contain a "line" of text which looks like
Many thanks for the reply.
I have downloaded the newcamd.list from earlier posts, but where do I find this...
On the zgemma box settings or in the folders on it that I can see with FTP.
THANKS.

in zgemma's folders on the right hand pane in Filezilla
double click usr
find a folder called keys
double click this to open this
newcamd.list and Cccam.cfg go in here

Mg-cfg is a softcam
CCcam.cfg is where you would paste a C line
newcamd.list is where you paste a CWS line
in filezilla, right click the file you want to add the line to, choose view/edit, choose notepad if filezilla asks, then paste the line in, close it and you're done, restart the softcam for the line to be activated

Simple question first - Have you bought a line from someone to decode your channels? or gotten a free 24 hour test?

If so, what form did it come in from your supplier?

Mg-cfg is a softcam
CCcam.cfg is where you would paste a C line
newcamd.list is where you paste a CWS line
in filezilla, right click the file you want to add the line to, choose view/edit, choose notepad if filezilla asks, then paste the line in, close it and you're done, restart the softcam for the line to be activated
Thanks all for the help, I will try again in the morning, I need to get my line details first.
Cheers.

Back