Zgemma? point me in the right direction pls

Mac257

Afternoon all,

Ive decided that I am going to get a Zgemma box but wouldn't mind a few pointers?

I currently have a live Cable feed into the house that provides the broardband router and will remain this way, just gave my 30 day cancellation notice to Sky as fed up of paying too much but all said I now have the duel feed from my sky dish aswell which would lean towards the H.2H box??
If I go ahead with the H.2H box then I need to get 2 seperate "gifts" a c-line and a n-line to enabe me to pick up the HD via cable? in doing this do you have to manually change the box inputs to get the channels from each input or does the box do that automatically?

Ive read on another thread that you can install more than one c/n-line what is the purpose of that?

In buying a Zgemma box through TK I get access to the set-up help which is a good thing as I'm feeling a bit apprehensive about it all as I ain't that tech savvy!

But saying that I've also been asked to get my dad a Openbox V8s as his friend has one (a Flea bay purchase) and he says it is easy to use, I thought that I could get a better deal looking to get it through TK, does anyone sell them on here? been reading in the openbox section but cant seem to find anything.

Apologies if my concerns are a little noddy or stupid but never set a box up before and don't want to mess it up!

Cheers all,

Contact VIP member (the reaper)regarding an openbox as he is a supplier for them and is nothing he does not now about them,even tests them for members for free if they are having any problems,you will need a feed coming in to the house for a cable connection

Thanks for the reply 1554leslie, just txt him to find out what he has and then I will contact the reaper. Does the Openbox not work with a satellite connection? he isn't not bothered about HD so don't need cable feed for that?

Back