zgemma star 2s cam problem

bevboy

Hi
Very new to this,got open vix onto it .It shows in setup that i have selected CCcam.2.3.0,but when i go through ftp/var/etc.it doesn't show any Ccam there.
Thinking of starting all over again with vix hades download.will this help.
Cheers Bevboy.

nobody bother to read the tuts for setting up box correctly?you not said if you have a nline or cline is where problem starts.

nlines use cam mgcamd 1.38 and 2 files needed to be set to usr/keys=mg_cfg and newcamd.list.

clines use cccam 2.30 and sent to etc

In the etc folder get an empty copy of a cccam file and drag it into it. Right click on the cccam file and press edit, paste in your line and then go to file and save and that should you be up and running.

thanks

In the etc folder get an empty copy of a cccam file and drag it into it. Right click on the cccam file and press edit, paste in your line and then go to file and save and that should you be up and running.
Cheers for that.Think i did most of that,i right clicked edit put in line but don't get channels?
What do you mean by
"drag IT into IT" Thanks.
I have an nline and cline from provider.
Feel like starting over again and putting in new vix hades download,can this be done and would it overwrite old files.
Many Thanks for your time.
Forgot to say tried nline into newcamd.list as well.same result.

putting in vix hades will override it then just follow instructions why have you been given c and n line did provider say you need both to unlock all channels or is it incase 1 goes down you can use another as far as i'm aware you can only run 1 cam at a time ie cccam or mgcam. you might be better of asking supplier to set both lines in cccamconf or newcamd.list als have a look around here for setting up lines Zgemma-star 2S

i have to agree get the same type of line for both services either nline or cline and the correct cam for each.

Got it sorted now,got nline installed into it.☺☺Will look at sorting recording use EPG config later.
Many Thanks

Back