ZGemma Star 2S - channels scrambbling and not working

danmur93

Hello all,

had the ZGemma for almost 2 months now, was working perfect till the past few days last night signal totally went - only getting your basic council television.

I've tried restarting the mgcam from the softcam setup and also scanning for channels and they are all found - just no picture.

Is there anything i may be missing that i am doing? Trying to fix it myself before i phone the guy i got it from incase it is something daft i am missing.

Thanks in advance,

Dan

Haha i know, trying to watch the football last night, had no luck.

usually when i turn it on ccam and mgcam are both on, i have to turn off ccam for it to work from the softcam setup. I don't think ive dont anything different or mucked about with anything to change it. What do you recommend to do?

Softcam panel i'm not too sure, im currently at work at the moment looking for some diagnosis so i can fix it tonight haha!

Thanks, Dan

If both softcams on then they'll be conflicting. If you don't know what line type you have then using the coloured/teletext buttons in each cam(it tells you what each does) stop each one from autostarting, reboot, and restart one at time see if that helps then autostart the right cam for future.

Also, look in plugins and see if have TS panel installed. Uninstall that in case cam info also in there and app isn't needed, not best way to input line anyway...

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi mate,

Usually just use mgcam which works usually. Tried doing this all last night and had no joy whatsoever.

Usually when it reboots the two start up then I have to turn the ccam off

Back