zgemma star 2s for IPTV

adamsm

I will be using the Xtreme plugin to view IPTV. As this box is quite old/slow, is there a way of stripping/deleting everything off the box on the satellite side to make the box as fast as possible for the IPTV side?

The IPTV runs fine, I just wanted to strip all the satellite side on the box as this isn't needed :-)

A star 2s might be an old slow box but will run iptv just fine take off what ever you dont use or want and will be ok

my box has no issues, with iptv, I DID have to upgrade my boardband to fibre , from 5 meg ,to get the best from it.
but I can see the logic to upgrade to a faster. newer box for £60 if your old box is giving issues , needs a new image etc.
deano

Sorry for a little hijack... I'm in exactly the same boat as OP. I have a Zgemma Star 2S and have just flashed it with the latest Unofficial Sucmncee Vix (v4?) image. I've got connected to the box via FileZilla, and that's about as far as I've got. I've connected my Sat cables to get FTA channels, but some channels, many HD ones, report "Tuner Failed". Is there a way to manually move channels? Eg. BBC1 HD doesn't work, but BB1 SD does, so how can I move the SD to channel 1 and disappear the HD?
Also, I'm going to want to put IPTV on the box, so how do I get Xtreme plugin on it? Can I drop it onto the box directly using FTP? Can I download it and put it on a USB in the back?
Many thanks for your help.

Wooshbuild on mine doesn't want to work. I start off with the Base build downloaded from the site, then it does the Flash Gordon song, but halfway through there's 2 progress bars displayed. During the Kernel part it then puts a message at the bottom - "4 bad (uncritical if no changes)". It carries on and puts the image on (version 5) but I then have problems adding plugins. I have tried it a couple of times after to check it wasn't a one time thing, but the same error each time.
I've gone with then iPab image on mine and have loaded what seems to be the most needed plugins - Autobouqets, EPG Importer, Vivid AIO, and Xtreme player. Unfortunately with all the hiccups with images and plugins, I've used 3 test gifts and not been able to view any channels. lol.

Download Link is for All versions of WooshBuild v5 - Zgemma, Vu+, Xtrend
http://www.techkings.org/resources/wooshbuild-v5-zgemma-s-2s-h2s-h52s-h2h-h1-h2.10/
Downloads are all via our WooshBuild dedicated server

Click the link above which I copied from another thread.
Click the big green DOWNLOAD NOW button shown in the top right hand side.
New website loads.
Click Downloads from the top menu.
Download the 2S base builder.

That'll be updated to the latest Wooshbuild once imaged.

Back