ZGemma Star 2S - How to get up and running?

Hi sorry if I ask a few simple questions on here but I am new to this and keen to get my new box up and running with as little issues as possible if possible. After my brother informed me of his Openbox I started to look into these device and after viewing these forums decided to purchase a ZGemma Star 2S. Not sure how wise this was but really its just a start for me to get my teeth into these. I want to kind of know what I am doing before attempting any install on this box so any help would be much appreciated. First off, is there any other hardware I require apart from USB flash drive or External HDD? When looking at the connections initially I could not work out where my Sat 1 and Sat 2 signal cables from my old Sky HD Box are meant to be fitted onto this box? Like I said simple questions! Also I noticed sucmnsee has added a file called 'ZgemmaStar 2s(&H1) Vix 165 10/06/2015.' on this website. Is there anything else I have to do prior to following his install instructions listed with this being a brand new box, I have not even powered it up yet? I keep seeing references to CCam and C Line. Can someone also give me a definition of these in laymans terms please if possible?

Sorry I forgot to say in the end I would like to be able to record while watching other channels on this box and be able to access all sport and most other TV channels? Will the download above allow me to do this?

Last edited:
Best bet use a back up will save you al ot of time There are a couple in the Downloads Sucmnsee Vix Hades and Mtpockets ATV all with instructions

Back