Zgemma Star 2s no signal

is the feed going into lnb in,typical clone box lol,my box says tuner A and tuner B and needs 2 cables so cant go wrong.

I seem to be having a similar problem spent all night last night with my very first zgemma box ever and have been faced with this issue from the word go!
I have read that many different comments regarding no signal on Star 2s I then wonder what remedy would end my frustration, I can confirm that my cables are all ok and in the correct places as advised and as a last resort re-made the connections as in stripped and fitted new F Connectors, i have tried these in my skyHD box and can confirm that the picture comes through on that so my existing satellite is aligned correctly.
It is really getting me down as I have purchased a Gift and cannot put it to use as of yet (not even picking up FTA)

Any help would be greatly appreciated

The only thing this says is that you've been ripped off.
Have you tried a sat line from somewhere else to rule out the 'gift' - the very word makes me cringe - it screams 'ebay' and if if so, expect it to last less than 24 hours from when you paid.

Cacti: there are no clone Zgemma's

The box was purchased 2nd hand from a guy that lives local to me I’m going to take the box to a mate of mines who has one the same and his works no problems so will see from there I haven’t gotten round to even trying out the ‘gift’ as not showing any signal whatsoever no FTA channels etc
I might be clutching at straws here but as tjorch said can the LNB be the issue even though both my sky boxes work with no flaws?

Hello i setup a zgemma star 2s today. It had openatv image on it with ipabtv build. Was awful freezing lag but the tuners were both there. I reflashed openatv version 6.1 back on it. Now ive found that with the zgemmas you need to install the least plugins as they dont have much memory. Ive not put a build on i just installed the necessary plugins e.g epg importer, iptv player, cache flush, and a few others. I dont use Ccams there disabled. I use a script via putty to install to the box then goto epgimport in plugins its pretty srtaight forward. Had no issues with iptv player at all i keep updating when it asks to.

Gave up on my 2s, wouldn't flash again so bought an H2S, exactly the same, no service, think I'll need to climb a ladder and check dish.

Gave up on my 2s, wouldn't flash again so bought an H2S, exactly the same, no service, think I'll need to climb a ladder and check dish.

HI Guys, I had many problems regarding this issue with the Signal on a LOT of ZGemma receivers.
Mine was the Zgemma H7S with Triple Tuners, 2x DVB-S2X and 1x C-T2
I SOLVED my issue by UNSCREWING and taking OFF the Cable with f-connector from Rear and then putting it back ON but NOT
tightening too much, LEAVE it pretty loose.!!!!
DONT tighten it so MUCH that it reaches MAX.!!!!!!!
This brought my signal back straight away.!!!!
It was driving me NUTS because ALL other Receivers I tried on the same Cable worked great NO problems whatsoever.
Hope this Helps.
AJP

Back