Zgemma star 2s won't flash

boss84

I have a Zgemma star 2s and for some reason when I try to flash it it goes straight to boot with the USB in the back. I have the 'zgemma' folder and Ive downloaded it from here it's the sucmnsee version. Anyway the USB stick is a Kingston data traveller 16gb which I have used to flash another one of these boxes before but it won't do it with this one anyone got an idea why. I also have another Kingston 16gb that I used but this one didn't work either but I'm thinking that one just might not be compatible for it. If I used the data traveller to flash a box before it should do it again after a fat32 format and the Zgemma file loaded back on?

I have a Zgemma star 2s and for some reason when I try to flash it it goes straight to boot with the USB in the back. I have the 'zgemma' folder and Ive downloaded it from here it's the sucmnsee version. Anyway the USB stick is a Kingston data traveller 16gb which I have used to flash another one of these boxes before but it won't do it with this one anyone got an idea why. I also have another Kingston 16gb that I used but this one didn't work either but I'm thinking that one just might not be compatible for it. If I used the data traveller to flash a box before it should do it again after a fat32 format and the Zgemma file loaded back on?

use another stick m8 it that wont work, keep your finger on the standby button at the front when rebooting. Is still no joy try rebooting from the internal reboot menu in settiings it has worked with me quite a few times

Hi I Have a zgemma h2s and have been running slyk on it for about 3 weeks with no problem. the other night the system crashed with a blue screen and wont boot completely. it keeps re booting until 99% then going back to 49%.
#
#Has anyone else had this problem and maybe a fix.
Thanks

Have you tried reflashing it fella?

Hi I Have a zgemma h2s and have been running slyk on it for about 3 weeks with no problem. the other night the system crashed with a blue screen and wont boot completely. it keeps re booting until 99% then going back to 49%.
#
#Has anyone else had this problem and maybe a fix.
Thanks

Have you tried the front port too

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Only use the rear port to flash the box,Get a genuine sandisk usb 8GB or under from argos and it will flash every time,As above low level format using hddguru and fat 32 and it should work,If the usb has been used for recordings,storage then sometimes it will need a low level format

Look on all the Guides on box setup,Wooshman,sucumnsee,ipab and all say the same,Use rear port,Not being aukward just its that is the one to use

Once you flash using openatv you can just online update and no need to keep reflashing the box,Openvix have stopped the plugins working so atv is the best option really

All sorted now. New to the zgemma so its taken a while but got there in the end.
Have downloaded the latest wooshbuild and installed. All went well and now working 100%.

Thanks

im having the same issues. Boots and wont flash. Using a sandisk 8gb on FAT32. Anybhelp will be great as tried all the above

Just change your usb m8 to a kingston or another sandisk. Also keep your finger on the standby button at front when doing it

Low level format with HDDguru and then format fat32 and it should then flash just fine if its a genuine sandisk usb

Back