Zgemma star 2s

my star 2s box wont flash either ive tried 2 different usb sticks both formatted to fat32, ive tried 2 different files from openatv. any help guys?

also how long should it say FLSH for?

my star 2s box wont flash either ive tried 2 different usb sticks both formatted to fat32, ive tried 2 different files from openatv. any help guys?

also how long should it say FLSH for?
Did you get this sorted? I have a Star 2 S and when I try to flash it just stays on FLSH

My Zgemma 2s has been running extremely slow on IPTV HD but not SD or the old line. I was told the box is past its lifespan. Can it be redeemed?

If not..what's the best alternative? My problem is that the hdmi on my TV isn't working so I've a audio/video 3 prong plug in convertor to scary. I bought a tx3 mini but there's no audio/visual output on it (only hdmi). I bought a hdmi to scary converter but it doesn't seem to work.

I'm thinking either

A: is there an alternative box that can avoid using hdmi

Or

B: The TV is the problem and hdmi on a TV would fix everything?

Hi I have flashed one of these boxes recently and had a few problems. My biggest problem was caused by thinking that the box had froze when using any usb stick. FLSH would display on the front for about 20 minutes or more and I thought that the box had froze or usb stick was not working but these boxes require a lot of time between inputs. Flashing on line does not seem any quicker. I started fresh a few times but if you are to quick even when using the remote the box can reboot.

Back