Cable Zgemma star H1 box crashing when trying to watch Ruya channels

newby

Hi Just installed Ruya plugin in zgemma H1 on a trail sub. Image im using is Sucmnsee latest build. Problem is i cant watch any channels without it crashing the box after few seconds of buffering and playing. Everything freezes and i have to reboot from the button behind. Latest Ruya plugin installed. Anyone have any ideas or solutions would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank You

I've heard these boxes aint the best to run Ruya, some have said its fine, others have had issues like yourself. I take it your box works very well without the Ruya Plugin installed?

Yeah I just enquired to somebody about IPTV & having it on my zgemma h2h, unfortunately Zgemma's aren't built for IPTV use really.
Not to say that it wont work, it's just the performance at loading the streams wont be great.

Although saying that when I trailed IPTV when I had my H1 I used the Ruya plugin & it streamed SD fine but HD was a real struggle.

Last edited:
Yes works fine on my standard VM sub, It only crashes when trying to watch something on Ruya channels. I have read like you say some have no problems and others do. Also read using different image such as openpli , italysat is a solution,but i dont fancy reflashing anything at the moment. Really frustrating!

No i mean, when i was streaming from my IPTV trial, The SD IPTV was streaming fine & when i tried to stream HD IPTV it would just freeze a lot,
The VM sub works fine regaurdless to IPTV.

A quick update , There are loads of plugin/drivers in the plugin tab in the Ruya plugin . Im thinking there is a driver im missing but dont have a clue which one. Anyone have any ideas which ones i need?

Thank You

Back