Zgemma Star H2S Not Flashing WooshBuild

I've been trying to flash my H2S with WooshBuild 4.
I've put the BaseBuild onto a USB and followed the instructions. I've managed to initialise my USB for recording etc as detailed in the instructions. I've created my swap file successfully, activated it, restarted my box as detailed in the instructions. All that has been a success with no issues at all.
I've then gone to install WooshBuild as in Step 3 of the instructions. It has downloaded the file but when it tries to unzip it, I get an unzip error saying (1st attempt at file 4.002 Final) "unexpected end of file", (2nd attempt at same file following instructions from Step 1 again) "corrupt file. inflate error" then (3rd attempt using 4.001 Beta) "corrupt file. inflate error."
It tries to flash but then says something about an error, the box wont boot and it will reboot in 60 seconds.
Any ideas?

Try another usb stick i.e scan disk blade want woosh 4.002 final redownload pop on usb flash box again use front usb make sure nothing in back usb port.

Try reformatting the harddisk you have plugged into the back usb then initialise/recreated the swap file.

I used another USB drive and it worked OK. The original USB was brand new. The USB currently in the H2S is only 8gb as it was the only other one I had. The new USB is 128gb. Is there a way to transfer everything from the 8gb one to the 128gb one? Thanks

Back