Zgemma Star LC

monkey666

Hi guys I ordered this box yesterday & it will arrive today anyone got the firmware for this, as I am used to flashing the H.2H with the Open ATV 6.0 firmware, I am not too sure on this box, kind regards & many thanks.

Unless you got a really good deal on this, I struggle to understand why you bought this box over the H2.H considering the £5 difference - the difference in terms of performance is massive :confused:

Anyway, I don't think there's any pre-made images on here for this although I did grab one off here a while ago but i've never used it ...
http://www41.zippyshare.com/v/eWUqw5Is/file.html

Thanks I will give it a try mate, also if anyone else has firmware for this unit please post thank you.

(sorted) i found the open atv 6.0 latest image for this box.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if woosh supports this box ? and this box sure is horrible, the image I downloaded had no softcams or even that section at all so I could download them.

Thanks installed the open vix and slyk skin, cant seem to import epg can anyone help been trying for hours with virmin rytek uk xmltv, I managed to do it horrible box, I wont buy another one again.

Last edited:
I have the H1 and just got wooshbuild up and running, with a lot of help from the guys on here. Looks great but is slow. Doesn't really bother me though but wooshbuild looks great with the new sly skin and picture is great

I have the H1 and just got wooshbuild up and running, with a lot of help from the guys on here. Looks great but is slow. Doesn't really bother me though but wooshbuild looks great with the new sly skin and picture is great
I have just bought this box not knowing it was a really old one, could anyone help me with installing a good build please? thanks

Not going to be much support around for that box, have a look at my reply in post 9, should get you started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very wise choice, the LC passed its sell by date. Plenty of support with ready made images for your new box enjoy [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tend to agree with everyone, made a few fresh custom builds for the LC and kept running into the same problems mainly with IPTV player.

Installed softcam no probs for oscam, cccam, mgcamd, working brilliant with open ATV 6.1 with default skin. Auto bouquets.
Had dreamexplorer running as well. However it DOES not like IPTV player at all especially the upgrades sometimes works.
Just keeps freezing very temperamental. If you wantthis box just for cable and nothing else its fine. but don't expect miracles...

If anyone has a true flawless working version would love an image because I don't think one exists as I've spent hours and hours on this since November with little results. HATE THIS BOX!
If you need a basic cable model just get the H2H for the extra £15
if you have some more pennies to spend then splash out on the 4k version you lucky buggers.....

Back