Satellite Zgemma star S help please

Carolinea

TK Veteran
Hi I'm Carolinea and iv upgraded from my easy f5s box to the single tuner S box ( sorry I couldn't find the zgemma star s section) I've tried for hours and can't work out how to set a program reminder! It's driving me nuts guy's,when I press to add a timer,it's putting an R for record in the guide,I don't want to record the channel,I just want it to remind me,,sooooo can any of the boys help me,or is there an easy walk through guide,iv read loads searched the forum first but no mention,thanks guys.

I think if you go onto the selected bouquet, with programme listing shown, highlight the programme, press green button - add timer - which will then show timer entry screen. scroll down to timer type and then - left/right arrow to change to zap - I think that might work?

THANKYOU soooo much misterb that's it sorted so,if you want a reminder you click ZAP it must be an American thing because zap stands for REMINDER in zgemma language,next thing when I go to TS media and after it loads nothing happens? Is there anyone who can give me any help on how to watch these TS channels,thanks guys

you need to find a decent 'movie channel' - I use afdah movies and view movies. its a bit hit and miss until you find one that works ok. they are available via downloads when in the tsmedia section

iptv player also has a couple of decent movie channels yiffy aand vumoo (I think) - get iptv player from plug ins/extensions

Back