Zgemma Timeshift

Hi All

I have an issue that I’m hoping someone can help with.

When watching a programme I find that if I want to rewind, I can only rewind to the last ad break, or if the program has finished I can’t rewind to watch the last few minutes that I missed. I got a message when I tried to rewind recently to watch the end of a program that I was watching due to a knock on the door, the message said something like “the last time shift has finished”.

Is there any way that I can configure the zgemma Sao that I can rewind past the breaks etc.

It’s a zgemma running whoosh build.

Cheers

Nelix

Betterasking in their support thread

There will be a time shift menu go in there and change the amount of time it holds

Betterasking in their support thread

There will be a time shift menu go in there and change the amount of time it holds

I thought it would be this as well but changing the time limits does not appear to work, even if I miss the end of a show, and let's say its 2 minutes since it finished, I can only rewind those 2 minutes and no further so that I can watch the end again.

Similarly, If I leave the room just before the ad breaks of a show and upon my return the ads have finished and the show is back on again, if I rewind, I can only rewind to the end of the ad breaks, whether that be 1 or 2 minutes or 10-15 minutes. All settings in the timeshift menu have been changed in excess of 30 minutes.

If the Admins feel this is in the incorrect forum, please feel free to move it to where it would be better positioned.

Back