Zgemma - WooshBuild & iptv

Hello people. After a bit of advice on setting up zgemma h2s I like the look of the WooshBuild looking like sky. How can I get my ***iptv sub into the EPG

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, you need to edit your thread, you can't name providers on the forum.....you will get banned.

Are your IPTV channels already on the box or are you starting from scratch. If your supplier is a decent one, they should be supplying you with full details about how to import everything, including the EPG. What have they supplied you with and what have they told you to do?

First of all, you need to edit your thread, you can't name providers on the forum.....you will get banned.

Are your IPTV channels already on the box or are you starting from scratch. If your supplier is a decent one, they should be supplying you with full details about how to import everything, including the EPG. What have they supplied you with and what have they told you to do?

Thanks I’ve done that.

The provider gives full instructions on how to get up and running. But not how to incorporate into a build.

They said to ask the community for best advice on what I’m looking for

It's simple for that provider.

Download the suls plugin from suls.co.uk

Your provider will be the default one when installed.

Follow this guide when the plugin is installed

http://www.techkings.org/threads/suls-e2m3u2bouquet-0-6-iptv-bouquet-makermaker-plugin.130178/

thanks teddy ive done that but cant workout how to send the file using putty, ive connected to the box and logged in. but don't understand the rest of them instruction. going to look on youtube now

you dont need to use putty if you are on woosh7

tune to a tv channel

press green

press green again

scroll to wooshbuild at the bottom and click the + box

you should see a plugin called iptv bouquets maker or e2m3u2bouquets.

[if its not there try extensions or system extensions, i'm not running woosh7 anymore so cant check]

--------

if you are wanting to use putty

connect and login [root]

highlight this text

opkg install /tmp/enigma2

in putty click the right mouse and it will paste: "opkg install /tmp/enigma2"

press the tab key

press enter

it will now download

Wooo hooo done that. I’ve put my log in details but my epg is still showing free view sure I seen the solution to this somewhere will have a play around.

ok go to epg importer.

select sources [i think its the blue button]

scroll down to the bottom it should say e2m3u2bouquets

click and your providers name will be there.

tick that box

then go back to the epg importer main panel and press 'manual' [i think its yellow].

it should start downloading and pull about 27k events

**edit follow the guide i linked to it has a comprehensive guide with screen grabs**

http://www.techkings.org/threads/suls-e2m3u2bouquet-0-6-iptv-bouquet-makermaker-plugin.130178/

Sorry. I can find my channels on the EPG by going across the top menu to IPTv movies etc. Is there a way to configure the epg so channels are in order etc. Also there is no channel info on the guide?

Hit the wooshbuild button in useful links bottom of this page.
Go to wooshbuild site/downloads select box type/download the basebuid version and do a new install.
Keep a note of any lines or settings you may want to reuse.

Can anyone help with woosh v7 install issue? I am installing on h2s goes through basebuild set up , country , region etc then on the screen where it flashes kernel etc and plays the annoying flash Gordon song it goes no further the song stops and nothing happens. .

Hi i need help please. I downloaded e2m3u2bouguets from wooshbuild infinity's plugin. I took m3u url from provider. I entered
Name. Iptv
M3u url. Put whole provider m3u line
Username. Took from m3u line
Password. Same from there
Press green button to save.
Exit and press create bouquets, it is not working. I donot know, why is not working. I reconfirm 4 time m3u line from provider. He said that line is fine.
Please help thanks

Hi mate, i m doing in same format. It is not working. Iptv.com , i put provider detail. Any idea how can i sorted out please

Back