£10million demand

huds

Cheryl Cole's '£10million demands for Ashley'

Cheryl Cole has reportedly issued her ex-husband Ashley with a list of demands worth £10million if he wants to remarry her.

The couple recently reunited after divorcing last year amid reports that the footballer had been unfaithful.

And according to The Sun, Cheryl is insisting that they buy a new home in the UK to banish the bad memories from their previous Surrey mansion, and she wants it fitted with a state-of-the art recording studio.

The 28-year-old Girls Aloud star is also said to have asked for a plush pad in LA, a top secret wedding abroad, and a luxury honeymoon.

A source told the newspaper that Cheryl has made it clear that the list is 'not open for negotiation or compromise'.

"If Cheryl is to face public scrutiny over taking Ashley back she wants to know he is prepared to put his money where his mouth is," said the insider. "Ash has got no choice - he may have got Cheryl back but it comes at a significant price."

Meanwhile her mum Joan, 51, is said to have warned her that she will end up on the UK's equivalent of Jerry Springer if she lets Ashley back in to her life.

"She said Cheryl would end up on Jeremy Kyle if she gets back with him," added a second source.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
looks like cheryl,s money is running low,so she down to the last option,

If its in the sun it must be true bastions of the truth they are JFT96

back to topic those 2 are well siuted to each other

I think this might have been put into the wrong section, at first when I seen this thread I thought you were in debt of £10 million and you made this thread to let off some steam? :yes!: lol

Moved from Rant thread to general chat, not exactly a rant now LOL

If Ashely came on and posted it, would class it as a rant then LOL but you don't have to pay out the 10 million or do you huds ???? ;)

Back