RAM : 1GB DDR3
Memory : 8GB eMMC
System : Android Kitkat 4.4

Basic Specs
Video
H.265 Main [email protected] High-tier
H.264 BP/MP/[email protected]
Full-HD 3D videos (MVC)
AVS baseline profile @L6.0, AVS-P16 (AVS+)

Ports
TV OUT : Video & Audio Output (1.4 )
USB : USB 3.0 and USB 2.0
AV : 3.5mm A/V Mini Jack, S/PDIF
Other : microSD slot, IR Extension, Power Input

Dimensions
Length : 192mm
Width : 129mm
Height : 27mm

Color : Two tone Piano Black / Metallic Gumetal

grahamer67

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
Just realised that it was a different box, still Android 4.4, are there many buying these boxes at the reduced prices, just interested in what the opinions are on whether they are worth it or not.

Kuul Media

FORUM SPONSOR
@grahamer67 Our biggest selling devices are the Z7+ and ZX. Its Android 7 and Z7+ has 2GB and the ZX with 1GB.
everything else is exactly the same.

Now if you want to just use it for IPTV and apps and not bothered about KODI than any other model is fine. You just need to narrow down whats important to you like storage/memory size, HD or 4K etc.

grahamer67

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
Its more for friends that mainly use Android, but yes Kodi is also their main source, I myself have a more modern Android box in a bedroom with the latest version of kodi installed, it works well when used, which isnt much, but I do have a few family and friends that dont have sat and cant get cable so along with free view, Android is their main tv source, I am just trying to get some more information to pass on.

Kuul Media

FORUM SPONSOR
The problem you may have is Formuler is renowned for their MYTVOnline application that has excellent portal system for IPTV see the attached image. But i Dont think Kodi will work at its best as the Android OS is more mobile than AndroidTV.

Attachments

Kuul Media

FORUM SPONSOR
With Dinobot its all Android TV but the their portal system is basic and not modernised. But you can install third party IPTV apps like STB EMU Pro
so at least you get the best of both.

I can type and act like a salesman but I'm here to support our members with honest feedback. The thing you might need to decide on is Kodi or IPTV portal. Unless anyone else has tried Kodi on Formuler please share your thoughts.