❓Activating TiviMate on a device

VastGsm

Hi guys,

I'm just in the process of activating TiviMate on my FireTV cube after first downloading TiviMate companion and registering. I'm currently on the TiviMate activation screen on my FireTV cube and I'm prompted to Enter a device name: by default it has the value: ("Amazon AFTR"). My question is should I leave this as the default value or change the value by entering my device name in the required field to match that of my FireTV cube? or should I input my device's Hardware MAC address of my ethernet controller?
Sorry I'm new to TiviMate and unsure of how the activation process works and with no contactable email address for TiviMate I figured I would ask you guys for a little guidance. I appreciate your help 🙂

Thanks 👍

You need to find a provider that supports tvimate before even contemplating using it bud
Yeah that is temporarily sorted for now with special thanks to someone 🙏. I already have it working in standard and channels and content accessible and working. I just need to activate TiviMate. I've already paid the doe for it on companion on me Google account on me Tablet and I have a temporary working feed for now to plug the gap so to speak until I find something to meet my IPTV requirements. 👍

Never mind I resolved it. I took the gamble and stuck to the default name suggested. I then found out you can open your TiviMate Companion app you can easily edit your device name illustrated here incase anyone else was wondering also. If you click on the pencil icon you can EDIT your device name displayed on the left circled orange. Hope this helps others too, apologies for the poor illustration. Art is not my strong point unfortunately lol 👍

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211220_090156.jpg
    Screenshot_20211220_090156.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 23
You just click activate premium then pay for it.
Please Re-Read the post again Mike.
Sorry I'm not being funny here but that was not what the post explained, or what I was unsure of specifically. I even took a screenshot and directly attached it to the post in a bid to help better illustrate this so people could hopefully better understand more about the post and what I was explicitly asking. Apologies if I did not make it clear and understandable from the set go Mike, smh 🤦‍♂️
Nonetheless, I resolved the matter and better still I provided a solution that hopefully others may benefit from incase others may run into the same scenario. 👍

However, I appreciate your responce though, noted.
Thanks

Please Re-Read the post again Mike.
Sorry I'm not being funny here but that was not what the post explained, or what I was unsure of specifically. I even took a screenshot and directly attached it to the post in a bid to help better illustrate this so people could hopefully better understand more about the post and what I was explicitly asking. Apologies if I did not make it clear and understandable from the set go Mike, smh 🤦‍♂️
Nonetheless, I resolved the matter and better still I provided a solution that hopefully others may benefit from incase others may run into the same scenario. 👍

However, I appreciate your responce though, noted.
Thanks
Put what you want in the device name.

Put what you want in the device name.
Thanks Mike. I did this roughly about 3 hours ago now. See my reply from earlier below.

Never mind I resolved it. I took the gamble and stuck to the default name suggested. I then found out you can open your TiviMate Companion app you can easily edit your device name illustrated here incase anyone else was wondering also. If you click on the pencil icon you can EDIT your device name displayed on the left circled orange. Hope this helps others too, apologies for the poor illustration. Art is not my strong point unfortunately lol

Again, I appreciate your response Mike 👍

Back