11pm, March 29th leaving the EU

pabloescaban

VIP Member
Yep, we're leaving Europe at this time on this day.
Should be a piece of pi$$, I've got a whole day scheduled
gonna start with a breakfast pizza, no change there, bottle of pinot grigio to go with my egg on toast at lunch, midday, thinking of watching a war film PM. maybe Private Ryan but open to suggestions, will have paella and bottle of a nice spanish white later, I think we'll survive, we've got what we need and these people will continue to supply us with this or starve to death.
In turn we will supply them with cold air and black flies as is our tradition, also sprouts and spuds (cheers Ireland/Wales) and whisky (nods head Northwards) i don't think we've got much to fear, if the people who are Europe all want to live as they are, they'll continue doing what they do, forget the bullcrud being put forward by those who want to rob you blind, they have one agenda and it's personal gain - not political gain - none of them could give a monkeys chuff about their party, it's personal - regardless of party.
We'll be fine, if anything costs more after brexit, someone is riping you off, the big Supermarkets have been stockpiling groceries for the past 3 months, stop going to them and use the Lidl and Aldi as their prices will be much cheaper, the big ones are stockpiling in order to rip off customers

Unfortunately, it seems the actual date of leaving might be put back a while due to the shenanigans and lack of commitment of some of our MP's. In my opinion we should just walk away and give the Euro leaders the ultimatum of negotiate in good faith or you say bye bye to the £39Billion your expecting. Our Leaders are an embarrassment.

all i can say is we must be the laughing stock of the world i know somebody from another country and they watch cnn news channel and they cant wait for the next installment of our reality show how embarrising

We're British, this is how we do things here.
Need a tunnel building under the sea, no problem, firstly we'll set up a focus group at the cost of 50 million quid a year, for ten years to look into the various aspects and formulate plans and allocate resources, also to decide which contractors might be best to carry out the work and at what costs.
Ten years later and half a billion quid down the swannee, we offer the contract to someone at an astronomical price.
Three months down the line, the costs have doubled and they've not even lifted a spade out of the van.
A year into the big dig and the second price they gave is also miles out, it needs at least doubling again as they forgot they 'needed a skip'.
And so on and so forth until it's miles over budget and 2 years behind schedule.
It's far too easy to just 'walk away' from Europe, heaven forbid - we can string this out for another 25 years at least, maybe 30 or 40 if we play our cards right

Unfortunately, it seems the actual date of leaving might be put back a while due to the shenanigans and lack of commitment of some of our MP's. In my opinion we should just walk away and give the Euro leaders the ultimatum of negotiate in good faith or you say bye bye to the £39Billion your expecting. Our Leaders are an embarrassment.

It seems to be going that way.
MP's will vote in about an hour, so we'll know by 2:30, and my prediction is that they'll vote against this particular abomination and this will trigger an ejection from EU without a deal, starting on April 12th, I'll be in France then so I may get kicked out but don't care as will be on my way home.
In reality, the EU are sh!tting bricks as they know that when (not if!) we leave with no deal, that spells the end of this crumbling dictatorship.
What will happen is that we'll carry on buying stuff from France, Germany, Spain, Holland and they'll continue buying stuff from us with no regards at all to any EU regulations/rules/embargoes and anything else.
EU will start throwing threats at the Germans, French, Dutch etc for not following rules but who, in reality is going to give up their main source of income in order to follow some idiotic rules that can't be enforced anyway? - the people selling stuff to us aren't going to follow anything the EU tries to enforce and so the EU loses it's stranglehold and will soon topple as other countries decide to also leave

Big demonstration in London today to do with brexit bet they push it back to 22nd May like shite face may wants

It's been like watching a game of tug of war with 12 teams all pulling in different directions. At this point, I honestly hope they keep arguing the toss as they have been and come April the 12th the EU gives us a big boot up the ar5e and says, "We're sick of your nonsense. Go and do whatever you want."

We have a corrupt government police forces media how much longer is it going to go on for thereasa shite bag needs to be gone sooner for the better

Back