12 arrested by Spanish Police

grog68

VIP Member
TK Supporter
According to torrentfreak :

Spain's National Police says it has dismantled a pirate IPTV operation worth an estimated €1 million to its operators. A police video shows raids on various locations which resulted in the arrest of 12 individuals, four said to have captured signals with eight more acting as resellers of the service.

Selling Iptv on social media is not very bright.You might as well walk round with a banner saying come and arrest me.

If you type "iptv forum UK" into Google search, TK is the fourth option that comes up. There seems to be a common misconception that everyone here is operating under stealth compared to those selling on social media.

If you type "iptv forum UK" into Google search, TK is the fourth option that comes up. There seems to be a common misconception that everyone here is operating under stealth compared to those selling on social media.
Your self and I had this discussion a few weeks ago...I still firmly believe social media is without doubt the worst place to buy IPTV from.

Your self and I had this discussion a few weeks ago...social media is without doubt the worst place to buy IPTV from.

Facebook is a matter of a couple of mouse clicks away from where you are now yet people talk like it's another planet. If you think the powers that be are scrolling social media for iptv sellers but not using the world's biggest search engine then you must be very blinkered.

The difference is on this forum there is no sales threads from sellers, you request for iptv,Then if the sellers have any sence they will check you out before replying to you to cover them selves.

Last edited:
Facebook is a matter of a couple of mouse clicks away from where you are now yet people talk like it's another planet. If you think the powers that be are scrolling social media for iptv sellers but not using the world's biggest search engine then you must be very blinkered.
The less information that is plastered all over social media about iptv services the better. Eventually only the small underground (so to speak)services will be available due to raids like this in Spain.
Resellers that actively advertise on social media are not in it for the long haul...but only there for a quick buck.

Although I see where you are coming from, providers are not blatently selling services in a public forum on here like they are on FB. FB is the easiest way for the authorities to find providers and they know that the chances are providers that advertise on FB are likely to be selling on sites like this as well, find them easily on FB and then it also reduces the availability on sites like this.

Fruit book is deffo the worst for selling even twitter aswell whilst providers arnt openly allowed to advertise on here you still get the dingbats that openly post offering their service which attracts attention to this forum but the raids that goes off abroad is abroad and not the UK yeah may affect some providers/resellers/sub resellers in UK but its the chance everyone takes especially those that just want money for their next bag of weed or to go out at weekend lol

The difference is on this forum there is no sales threads from sellers, you request for iptv,Then if the sellers have any sence they will check you out before replying to you to cover them selves.

How do sellers on here "check you out?" What's to say I don't work for Sky? Or that I'm not undercover working for FACT? How would they know? Anyone who comes here for a sub is as anonymous as they like to be.

If anything, sellers on FB probably have an easier job of checking out a person wanting a sub coz they can check if they're friends with current customers through their "friends" list on there.

That this site is any safer or more secure than FB is an urban myth but feel free to keep trotting it out as if you're right.

whilst providers arnt openly allowed to advertise on here you still get the dingbats that openly post offering their service

Baz, whilst they can't openly advertise on here they can swarm around anyone who posts a request - they're just as easy to catch as anyone who advertises openly, if not more so because they're playing right into people's hands by chasing the business rather than putting an ad out and letting people come to them.

wouldn't say it's necessary safer on here BUT if those authorities can search facebook for 'IPTV' and get a list of providers in minutes then that is where they are going to targer first, bigger results in less time. seems obvious to me.

Baz, whilst they can't openly advertise on here they can swarm around anyone who posts a request - they're just as easy to catch as anyone who advertises openly, if not more so because they're playing right into people's hands by chasing the business rather than putting an ad out and letting people come to them.
Most providers will not resspond to every tom dick or harry that posts a request, not saying there aren't some that do but most are cautious before responding

How do sellers on here "check you out?" What's to say I don't work for Sky? Or that I'm not undercover working for FACT? How would they know? Anyone who comes here for a sub is as anonymous as they like to be.

If anything, sellers on FB probably have an easier job of checking out a person wanting a sub coz they can check if they're friends with current customers through their "friends" list on there.

That this site is any safer or more secure than FB is an urban myth but feel free to keep trotting it out as if you're right.

Yeah ok Facebook is the better option for a sustainable, reliable service.
Have a good night mate

Most providers will not resspond to every tom dick or harry that posts a request, not saying there aren't some that do but most are cautious before responding

Have you ever posted in the request thread? You get a deluge of messages with people touting for your business. It'd be an absolute doddle finding and prosecuting people who sell iptv on here because as I've said, they go chasing customers who've specified exactly what they want. And I know from experience that very few providers on here care whether you are genuine or not, they just want your business.

Yeah ok Facebook is the better option for a sustainable, reliable service.
Have a good night mate

Deluded. Have a lie down.

1000’s of guys come on here looking for a reliable service after complaining of being ripped off on Facebook, eBay etc.
If they adhere to the advice at the start of the iptv request thread they will find a reliable service.

Have you ever posted in the request thread? You get a deluge of messages with people touting for your business. It'd be an absolute doddle finding and prosecuting people who sell iptv on here because as I've said, they go chasing customers who've specified exactly what they want. And I know from experience that very few providers on here care whether you are genuine or not, they just want your business.
and I am sure most of them have done some due diligence, if they haven't then they deserve whatever they get.

Back