123 Movies - No Valid Links Available.

ciaran_mc

Hi does any body know of a fix IPTV Player- 123Movies No Valid Links Available error on all movies?

Thanks.

It was working yesterday

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Kinda sucks too cause the search function on cartoon HD isn't working. Anyone know of a fix for that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Was your original question about 123? I think that the main problem is to do with broadband suppliers blocking certain sites.
I haven't had any problems with either here in ROI on VM. but I know others elsewhere in the UK have had problems with several different IPTV sites, depending on the broadband supplier.

A number of isp blocked 123movies a few days ago but 123movies have since got round the isssue. Working fine on my box now, make sure you have the latest version installed.

Cartoon HD search is working again on mine too. Haven't tried 123 movies in a few days so I might give it a go later after my 3 year old watches trolls 5 times in a row. The only issue with cartoon HD is that it doesn't have the movies categorised into genres. That being said, it's free so I'm not going to complain lol

Hi there, my 123movies has also just stopped. Was watching something, went out and then back in and it no longer works.
How do you update the single apps?

Hi does any body know of a fix IPTV Player- 123Movies No Valid Links Available error on all movies?

Thanks.

It was working yesterday

Kinda sucks too cause the search function on cartoon HD isn't working. Anyone know of a fix for that?

They go like that occasionally. Working right now for me, in ROI.
Don't give up

There are other options than 123movies (if using whoosh) scroll down to Iceman movies for tv series or yify at the bottom for the best quality movies.

So with 123movies being blocked or not working, is it actually the ISP that is blocking them?
If so, how do you create a VPN for this to use as it goes straight into the router?

If you Google vpns for zgemma or enigma² devices you'll find a few threads.

Nothing simple or straightforward, but I do believe it's possible.

Depending on your router some vpns can be added. Or running a 2nd router as a vpn if you have a router which doesn't allow for vpns. (Like a sky or BT hub)

If we could get a plugin built to do it automatically there would be a lot of happy vermin and talktalk users.

I updated iptv player the other day & 123movies was working, the day after it stopped working & hasn't worked since. Using VM.

Yes, this is very odd.
I have updated the IPTV thing as a whole probably around 5 times in the last few days but still the 123movies doesn't work.
It was almost like I was watching it, stopped the film and then tried to go back into it and it had gone.

Very strange but a real shame as it had a TV series on that was really good (Blindspot).

I can't seem to find it on any other IPTV link

there is another way to get 123 movies back up and working>>> you need a proxy address for 123 movies

maybe some kind soul on here can tell you where to add the path for it >>> I cant remember

proxy you need to add is hxxp://123movies.net.ru

ps change xx for tt

rgrds
shazbaz

Yes, this is very odd.
I have updated the IPTV thing as a whole probably around 5 times in the last few days but still the 123movies doesn't work.
It was almost like I was watching it, stopped the film and then tried to go back into it and it had gone.

Very strange but a real shame as it had a TV series on that was really good (Blindspot).
It is also odd that the website 123movies works fine, if only there was a way to "tinker" with it..
I can't seem to find it on any other IPTV link

Back