16e oscam

Can anyone tell me if or what satellites clear with oscam / cccam on 16e I don’t want to buy a virak as bad one and wasn’t impressed so looking to see if digital alb supersports and the arena sports packages open ?

Did you have any luck with this? I've tried several providers but can't get Digitalb to clear.

Does it need anything special in the OSCAM files?

This help

[global]
disablecrccws = 1

Change your crws line on each reader to this

disablecrccws_only_for = 300C:000000;300C4:000000;300D:000000;2284:000000;3E00:000000;3500:003B00;3500:353F003;2221:000011,000015;2283:000011;22200:00006D

But before even bothering make sure your line is capable of 16e not all euro lines will ask your provider.

Thanks for this, looks like my line doesn't have it.

I've posted in the Sat request thread a couple of times but unfortunately had no replies.

Dumb question but if i drop my 13 and 19 lnbs for 16e, and line everything up, does abm generate bouquets for digital alb like it does for skyde, nc+, movistar and canalsat france? Or is it something u have to manually find?

Dumb question but if i drop my 13 and 19 lnbs for 16e, and line everything up, does abm generate bouquets for digital alb like it does for skyde, nc+, movistar and canalsat france? Or is it something u have to manually find?
I can’t answer this as haven’t had time as I just got my dish lined before the united game , I just downloaded a list .

I’ll have a better mess tomorrow and try . I dropped my 19e for this using an old 80cm dish and getting around 50% signal . The channels working is huge tbf including arena and loads of channels in English like movies , music , kids, docs etc.

I also haven't managed to find a server that does SS on 16e. Works great on my Viark bar the tight rain margin with my 80cm dish though but I really would like to get it on e2 as well.

I also haven't managed to find a server that does SS on 16e. Works great on my Viark bar the tight rain margin with my 80cm dish though but I really would like to get it on e2 as well.
What signal are you getting on yours? Mine seems so far even today where it's really cloudy it's a little higher today around 54% i'm getting that on all channels even arena .

Has anyone got sports Klub to open?

Ive this on e2 in oscam.

When picking providers state you want 16e SSports, it is rare but its available.

What signal are you getting on yours? Mine seems so far even today where it's really cloudy it's a little higher today around 54% i'm getting that on all channels even arena .

Sport Klub doesn't exist anymore. When the channel clears it just shows a message saying SportKlub has merged with Arena.

Depends which box I'm using.

On SS-2 with my Viark Sat 4K I get between 64% to 65% quality with anything towards 63% becoming unstable where the audio starts making those annoying 'drrrrrrrr drrrrrrrr' machgine gun / numatic drill type sounds! Short of upgrading the dish I've been thinking about changing the LNB in attempt to squeeze a drop more juice out (I've got a couple of others I could try but recommendations also welcome) and I've pretty much no rain margin whatsoever.

On my Zgemma H7 I get 51% with 10.25dB and on my Gigablue Quad 4K it's 63%, interestingly, however with never any more than 10.0dB. Any reason why the dB reading would be lower on the Gigablue especially when the % is higher and the tuner is usually more sensitive?

I find the Arena channels on 16e are much easier to come by on e2 servers than SS.

Depends which box I'm using.

On SS-2 with my Viark Sat 4K I get between 64% to 65% quality with anything towards 63% becoming unstable where the audio starts making those annoying 'drrrrrrrr drrrrrrrr' machgine gun / numatic drill type sounds! Short of upgrading the dish I've been thinking about changing the LNB in attempt to squeeze a drop more juice out (I've got a couple of others I could try but recommendations also welcome) and I've pretty much no rain margin whatsoever.

On my Zgemma H7 I get 51% with 10.25dB and on my Gigablue Quad 4K it's 63%, interestingly, however with never any more than 10.0dB. Any reason why the dB reading would be lower on the Gigablue especially when the % is higher and the tuner is usually more sensitive?

I find the Arena channels on 16e are much easier to come by on e2 servers than SS.
Ah it could well be my ox i use a zgemma h9 twin sat !!! Is the gigablue worth it?

Back