19.2e channel scanning

Got my satellite dish tuned to 19.2e have scanned channels on openbox v8s and got loads of channels 1000+. But when I scan on zgemma h2h I only get around 12 and no epg. Any help would be much appreciated

i have a zgemma h1,i had the same problem too useing Mikey b Openatv 6.1 build v2.1 when i moved my dish to 19.2east,I could get germany but not spain,The transponders where wrong,What i did was to delete the autobouquets in the plugins menu,then i found the latest version of autobouquets maker.ipk, ftp to temp then install it with media scanner in the plugins menu.Then when you setup auto bouquets maker you can select germany or what ever else you want and all your channels are in organised folders and should all scan in.Or in the plugin menu,download plugins,settings, There are channel lists for 19E but i had better results just updateing to the latest autobouquets maker.I also set my tuner to 19.2 east in the tuner settings

i have a zgemma h1,i had the same problem too useing Mikey b Openatv 6.1 build v2.1 when i moved my dish to 19.2east,I could get germany but not spain,The transponders where wrong,What i did was to delete the autobouquets in the plugins menu,then i found the latest version of autobouquets maker.ipk, ftp to temp then install it with media scanner in the plugins menu.Then when you setup auto bouquets maker you can select germany or what ever else you want and all your channels are in organised folders and should all scan in.Or in the plugin menu,download plugins,settings, There are channel lists for 19E but i had better results just updateing to the latest autobouquets maker.I also set my tuner to 19.2 east in the tuner settings
Thanks for info mate will give it a go. I've got a set up in Turkey on openbox pick up Spanish and German no problem
Got second dish in UK openbox got all channels Spanish and German I got 2 open boxes set up its the zgemmas that are a bit more complex

i have an old f3 and when i connected that up to scan on 19.2 all spain scanned in,so i connected my zgemma back up,i went to single transponder scan in the settings menu,i got the info for a transponder with spain channels on,i put that info into the box and all the channels on that transponder came in,so i went for updateing autobouqet maker.

i updated to ipab 1.3.6 the other day,i deleted the autobouqets what comes with it in plugins,remove plugins(red button)i think it was in either extensions or system plugins delete them.restart the box and install autobouquet maker,set your tuner to 19.2,Is it Skybouquet maker in ipab?

Back