2021 Champions League Final

No betting here but can see it being a cagey final. Hope it isn't really poor quality match like the europa final was.

I honestly can see Tuchel out witting Pep again and Chelsea taking the trophy.

Honestly couldn't give a toss who wins. Only want a good match as a neutral.

Depends if we get our arses into gear and which city team turns up we've beat them twice this season so a 3rd could be on the cards but not holding my breath.
Tbh it will be more entertaining then the mickey mouse cup final other day.
I've put two £10 bets on one for Chelsea 1-0 and another for City 2-1.

4-1 City. @bazcfc1 Don't hate me mate lol

I can see City getting of to a flyer in the first 20 Mins. I'll eat my words later though no doubt!

I don't mind who wins. I like both sides so just hoping for a solid final. Not like the Spurs vs Liverpool that was boring.

Honestly couldn't give a toss who wins. Only want a good match as a neutral.
Die hard United fan ain't you?! Should want Chelsea to do the job over your arch rivals.

I can City getting of to a flyer in the first 20 Mins. I'll eat my words later though no doubt!

I don't mind who wins. I like both sides so just hoping for a solid final. Not like the Spurs vs Liverpool that was boring.

Die hard United fan ain't you?! Should want Chelsea to do the job over your arch rivals.

Oh I am a proper fan. Don't need to prove my loyalty for them to you or anyone else for the matter (y)

I despise Chelsea as much nearly as I do city and pool.

There is a reason why I have that feeling towards Chelsea but I'm not gona go into that here.

I can see City getting of to a flyer in the first 20 Mins. I'll eat my words later though no doubt!

100% agree I hope Chelsea absolutely destroy them, don't mind Chelsea tbh, abramovich seems a great owner, I'm a Chelsea fan tonight!!

There is a reason why I have that feeling towards Chelsea but I'm not gona go into that here.

If it's a personal reason to hate Chelsea I hope John Terry wasn't involved :sneaky:

100% agree I hope Chelsea absolutely destroy them, don't mind Chelsea tbh, abramovich seems a great owner, I'm a Chelsea fan tonight!!

Proper United fan you mate! Unlike these plastics :ROFLMAO:

As long as tonights game is better than the Europa final, then that will be a start, I have done a few bets on it, A 1-1 draw, also the final to be decided on penalties, also Foden to have 2+ shots on target, 3 single bets, all at 5/1, £10 on each. Hopefully the best team on the night lifts the trophy.

As long as tonights game is better than the Europa final, then that will be a start, I have done a few bets on it, A 1-1 draw, also the final to be decided on penalties, also Foden to have 2+ shots on target, 3 single bets, all at 5/1, £10 on each. Hopefully the best team on the night lifts the trophy.
Got to admit the mickey mouse final was shocking turned it off after 20 minuites

Got to admit the mickey mouse final was shocking turned it off after 20 minuites
I thought villareal was perfect on the night, set up well, closed us down from the back, when it went to pens, I was thinking, we don't deserve this anyway, they were much better then us, the best team over 120 mins 100% deserved that cup lift

I thought villareal was perfect on the night, set up well, closed us down from the back, when it went to pens, I was thinking, we don't deserve this anyway, they were much better then us, the best team over 120 mins 100% deserved that cup lift

Well said mate. They came with a game plan and executed it perfectly.

Yep don't get people saying they were negative.

Villa real were spot on with their tactics and Ole like the team had no answer. Were completely clueless.

United deserved to lose with how shocking they were.

United did have a lot of possession, just lacked that wee bit of individual spark, that might have given them the trophy, I thought none of them deserved to win in 90 mins, but Villareal looked more likely in extra time, penalties were a fitting end to the game, I thought, and what a great shoot out it was.

Back