2023 Six Nations

Corby

TK Supporter
Anyone interested? Gatland’s back in charge of Wales and Borthwick now running England but I’m not sure they’ve had enough time to change a great deal. France and Ireland have been pretty steady with form over the last few years and I don’t think that will change soon. Scotland will play out of their skin against England but I wouldn’t expect them to do much else and Italy may even give them a tight game.
My prediction,
Ireland
France
Wales
England
Scotland
Italy

Yeah, I'm interested. I love the 6N.

Wales go back to Warrenball, Borthwick will probably have England playing like Leicester did ... boot the thing.

Ireland and France probably the best two teams in the world at present so, like you, I reckon it's between them.

Think England will finish third though.

Looking forward to it.

Looking forward to it starting tomorrow, everyones got Ireland down as a banker, both for the wales game and for the tournament, but I am not counting my chickens just yet, Wales will be up for the fight in Cardiff, son in law can get me a ticket for the final game against England on the 18th March, hoping I can get down to Dublin that day to see it, if I am able to, health problems permitting.

Looking forward to it starting tomorrow, everyones got Ireland down as a banker, both for the wales game and for the tournament, but I am not counting my chickens just yet, Wales will be up for the fight in Cardiff, son in law can get me a ticket for the final game against England on the 18th March, hoping I can get down to Dublin that day to see it, if I am able to, health problems permitting.
All the best chap, give us wave if you get on the telly!

After watching this weekends games I’m not changing my prediction that Ireland will win the tournament. As usual the Scots brought their “A” game and England huffed and puffed but were disappointing. The Welsh didn’t really turn up. I thought France were also very poor against the Italy. For me it’s Ireland title and a complete scramble for everyone else.

Not sure if France were poor today, or Italy are far better this year, but after next weeks games will tell a bigger picture, if we beat the french at the Aviva, then its onwards and upwards for the two away games in Italy and against the scots at murrayfield, theres still a good few points to be played for yet.

Read some stats on the Fra V Ita game. France conceded 18 pens, Italy had a 22% missed tackle rate . Looks like both were some way off there best.

Back