22 **1 MONTH** Premium Pure VPN Accounts to give away within 24hrs **EDIT: ALL GONE NOW**

tomlee80

After the IPTV Block this weekend I invested in a 1 year sub to Pure VPN. They've just sent me an email saying 'as a gift' they'll let me send 24 of my friends a free account. With me only knowing two friends that would be interested the rest are up for grabs, send me a PM with your email and I'll add you to the list. I know this sounds proper dodge, but what with the block recently I wanted to help out. Not sure if there's a catch, but here's a screen grab of the email below.

If you want to install Pure VPN on an Enigma 2 box. @dsayers2014 post here on another thread might be of interest:

Scripts and Guide for setting up OpenVPN with Most VPN,s on Enigma2

Last edited:
21 Left

**EDIT: I've just been made aware these accounts are valid for only 1 month - still better than nothing!**

Last edited:
11 Left.

Please note folks, this is just a freebie I'm passing on. I am a consumer just like you. If you have any technical issues with the service please refer them to Pure VPNs support. I'm just a regular guy giving out trial memberships :LOL:

How has pureVPNs service been working over this past 2 weeks, since the blocks have been in operation?

I only joined last night as Digibit was really not delivering (One server works and it varied between 3-6Mbps DL on a 70Mbps connection). I'll be totally straight. Pure VPN is marginally better, but gets me over the 10Mbps DL which is enough to stream 1080i HD from my provider. I just use the London/Maidenhead server and strangely TCP is faster than UDP which is odd, but there you go. Best bit though is I found a deal to get a 12months sub for something like 99p a month. Just need to remember to cancel before the auto renew next September.

Link for that deal was here (I think the deal has changed though).

After the IPTV Block this weekend I invested in a 1 year sub to Pure VPN. They've just sent me an email saying 'as a gift' they'll let me send 24 of my friends a free account. With me only knowing two friends that would be interested the rest are up for grabs, send me a PM with your email and I'll add you to the list. I know this sounds proper dodge, but what with the block recently I wanted to help out. Not sure if there's a catch, but here's a screen grab of the email below.

If you want to install Pure VPN on an Enigma 2 box. @dsayers2014 post here on another thread might be of interest:

Scripts and Guide for setting up OpenVPN with Most VPN,s on Enigma2

Last edited:
6 Left.

Link was supposed to only be valid for 24hrs. But I still seem to be able to send them so drop me your email if you want one of the last 6.

4 Left.

Once again, please direct any technical questions about using this VPN either to Pure VPN support or by starting a new thread asking for help here on TechKings rather than ask me on PM. I'm just here to provide the freebie. (y):smiley:

Back